Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:patrice:"the best things in life are free"

Remember last week when a song played during Peggy and dons convo n he looked at her n said "do u really think this is a coincidence"??

I could be reading this wrong but I think don is gonna quit n say fukk that cash and try to reunite with Betty n them

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Harry is pouring jelly on himself at this very moment.
Sterling proved once again he is the smartest man in the room and proved to himself that he wasn't dead and could still do things
Don and Peggy being on the same page is dope as always
Waiting till next year to see new episodes however, is not

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:patrice:"the best things in life are free"

Remember last week when a song played during Peggy and dons convo n he looked at her n said "do u really think this is a coincidence"??

I could be reading this wrong but I think don is gonna quit n say fukk that cash and try to reunite with Betty n them

the song that played during that convo was "My way" by sinatra lol...

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Harry is pouring jelly on himself at this very moment.
Sterling proved once again he is the smartest man in the room and proved to himself that he wasn't dead and could still do things
Don and Peggy being on the same page is dope as always
Waiting till next year to see new episodes however, is not

He isnt the smartest, but its a running theme that he is the most capable.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:pacspit: AMC fukk them a$$holes for making us wait a year for no real reason.

Another good episode. I have no clue what's gonna happen next season. I hope Peggy and Don stay on the same page but who knows with Ted coming back and the fukkery that is about to ensue.

Don's look of "holy shyt, I'm far from getting what I want :to:" was fantastic. Not so quick breh, you still gotta lot of work to do :wow:

Sally with that Peggy pose, you better than that :damn:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might explain that final act.

They've did some outrageous stuff (Sterling's acid trip, Don's 3some) but I didn't really think the musical piece was necessary. Hopefully that has some relevance for next year

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sally first said the landing was a waste of money, like the football player, but after talking to Don and looking into the telescope with the other boy she choose not to be cynical by kissing the nerd boy. She was drawn in by the wonders of the universe and life rather than being sucked into the importance of money and who she is supposed to become (Don)

"The best things in life are free"

Joan, Cutler and Harry seem to be motivated by money and greed while Don, Roger, Ted and maybe even Pete are more driven by self-actualization at this point in their careers as their personal lives are mostly in shambles.

Who knows what happens to Draper in the end. :smugdraper:

Last edited: