Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
AMC isn't going to do that thing where the finale won't be this week because of Memorial Day, right?

Daps
Reppin
NY
AMC isn't going to do that thing where the finale won't be this week because of Memorial Day, right?

Schedule – AMC

6kKTdNS.jpg

On schedule for May 25th

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think it was ever revealed he was a prostitute. But he was friends with the guy who fukked Pete's mom :russ:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:to: at that episode ending (allergies and shyt)

so maybe i missed it, but what was the significance of Don looking at the Kennedy Assassination headline in the newspaper - that went way over my head :manny:
From what I was reading the Kennedy assassination happened right as his marriage with Betty ending.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Way came out June of 69, so we're around that time, Peggy said they were playing the song all the time, so it just came out.

Moon landing happened July of 69.

Also, with Harry becoming a partner, that's another one in :smugdraper: corner. Roger, Harry, Pete, Peggy.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
ah man...wonderful episode.

great shots all through.
the one of Don and Peggy dancing to the lonely shot on the plane of Pete's piece and Megan going back to Cali and the end.

Don and Peggy together is always great..only above Don and Sally.
liked the pitch..might be her Carousel and it's probably been mentioned but you have to laugh at Peggy saying does that family that sits at the table and not watching tv still exist in the fukkin late 60's.

i take it this is the lead up to Megan officially leaving Don ? coming to NY to get her stuff etc.
Pete's check suit with that tan and hairline..can't help but be amused.

the lovely Trudy and the boy Bob back.
glad we got some Alison Brie, i thought we'd get no scenes with her after she didn't tell Pete about her fathers heart attack.

Bob was too perfect..even if he wasn't a fanook people would probably think he was or was at least hiding something..and he nearly pulled it off too... his proposal went from sweet to insulting in a few sentences haha.

hoping thats not the way Bob goes out though..he's too much of a smooth criminal for that to be his final scene and the way Roger put two and two together when Joan told him about Bob/Buick i'm guessing it's not the last we will see of him..shame there was no scenes of him and Pete.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:ehh:

:patrice: still dont understand the significance of the scene :manny:
Don and meagan are finished

when she was packing up all her clothes, he was like "i thought you just needed some things" she was getting the fukk up out of there. he asked if she missed this... she said i miss you... he wanted to bring her the stuff.. she said fukk that and made up some bullshyt story about meeting in some new place

she probably got a man out there or at least never wants to come back and just be some house wife... she knows don doesn't care either when she's gone by how the receptionist said "i never knew he was married"

then pete saying how the REAL him was the NY him... and his girl saying fukk that.. and going home.. then the shot of both women on a plane home to cali..... alone.. and then the dream team back together