Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Pete headed for another downward spiral. Look like he bout to start taking L's again :snoop:

His girl is so bad tho... GOTdamn shame :ohhh:

he went from sippin on rum to sippin on coke in a fast food joint :pachaha:

ole girl hit em wit that ether too

"you can't fucc your way outta this":sitdown:

pete "what" :skip:

"i'm gonna go wash my feet":mjlol:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing

tumblr_n5t5n33EJd1sq9xy6o1_500.gif

And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
tumblr_n5t5n33EJd1sq9xy6o3_500.gif

To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

115110_fd3f39819b3af91b5a7bdd04d7b74ea6.gif

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exponentially more pointless than Arrested Development previews..
those actually had point tho. They were meant to be the final joke of each episode not to actually reveal anything. Mad Men previews mean nothing at all. I never notice any of those clips in the upcoming episode.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Btw if Ken's eye is permanently fukked up like that it'd be one of their worst written storylines. I remember the episode when it happened and dude was upset but it wasn't like the kind of trauma somone would have of getting their eye permanently blown off.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:to: at that episode ending (allergies and shyt)

so maybe i missed it, but what was the significance of Don looking at the Kennedy Assassination headline in the newspaper - that went way over my head :manny:

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
those actually had point tho. They were meant to be the final joke of each episode not to actually reveal anything. Mad Men previews mean nothing at all. I never notice any of those clips in the upcoming episode.

my favorite one was from the ep a week or two ago

the preview had a phone hanging off the hook with dramatic music playing in the background like it was gonna be a huge deal the next week

30 seconds into the show, Don walks in and sees a phone hanging off the hook and just looks at it for a second like ":confused:.....:manny:" and proceeds to carry on with his day, shyt literally had nothing to do with the rest of the episode :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
my favorite one was from the ep a week or two ago

the preview had a phone hanging off the hook with dramatic music playing in the background like it was gonna be a huge deal the next week

30 seconds into the show, Don walks in and sees a phone hanging off the hook and just looks at it for a second like ":confused:.....:manny:" and proceeds to carry on with his day, shyt literally had nothing to do with the rest of the episode :deadmanny:

My favorite was from last season, can't remember which episode but it was Don waking up from a nap lmao.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That is one of the goat episodes of anything I've ever watched imo. Totally flawless. I was 15 minutes in and I checked the time because there'd been so many :wow: and :banderas: lines/topics addressed. They killed it. Far too many one liners (both with comedy value and serious talk) to even begin to recollected.