Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
That whole scene with Don and Peggy at the end was great. It's crazy how the two of them only seem to open up and really express themselves when they're both alone. they're straight up parallels of each other, two people completely defined by their work who just want somebody to truly give a damn about them

The end where they were dancing to Sinatra had a nikka smiling at the TV like awwwww :wub:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That whole scene with Don and Peggy at the end was great. It's crazy how the two of them only seem to open up and really express themselves when they're both alone. they're straight up parallels of each other, two people completely defined by their work who just want somebody to truly give a damn about them

The end where they were dancing to Sinatra had a nikka smiling at the TV like awwwww :wub:
Exactly how I felt. They understand each other but at the same time are competing with each other so they are in a constant dance with each other.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Ken's eye is permanently fukked? :sadcam:
:mjlol:

yo he's been wearing that eye-patch forever now, i've been wondering the same thing. i thought he would've healed up by now but i guess he's cyclops status from now on.

so it was icy at first, given the circumstances and history....but now that peggy and don have "clicked" again, don's gotta eventually use that to push himself forward, right? i mean, this totally solidifies that he's still got mentor status over peggy, even if peggy's technically his superior. and regardless of their respective positions, it'll probably always be that way. so not only did he pull a power move on the partners that wanted him out the most but now, with a few drinks, some honesty and a dance, he has his direct boss back on his side. maybe it wasn't all calculated like that with peggy but i'd assume don would realize that gets him out of the doghouse with her, which is big. he probably won't be just a guy writing taglines anymore, he's gonna be much more involved in the creative process. i guess he's gotta get to lou next?

by the way, lou is a great character...acted well, such good writing. right from his first scenes, you had to hate that guy...and he hasn't given you a reason not to ever since.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Next week is this mini seasons last episode and its titled "Waterloo". With a name like that you know shyt is about to go down brehs:lupe: