Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fun movie, looked glorious in IMAX. The images popped and the sound of the engines revving up during the action scenes were nice. Furiosa’s origin was done well, I liked how they fleshed it out from childhood to tying the end to Fury Road. Hemsworth was great in this, so much so that the movie dipped a bit when he wasn’t present. Doesn’t reach the heights of Fury Road, but it’s enjoyable in its own right.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The most amazing part about Fury Road to me is that they was able to make an entire movie one big azz chase scene.

I haven't seen the new joint yet, but seems like they were able to go back in and do it again.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I enjoyed the film, but to be honest, it felt kinda meh compared to Fury Road.

I don't know if was the Dementus character Furiosa's character, but I couldn't connect with either.

As an aside, I found it hilarious that Nathan Jones as Rictus, looked more :flabbynsick: even though he was supposed to be much younger

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I don't understand why the terrain CGI was PS4 level bad

Yea same here. The on location practical effects made Fury road more epic but that probably costs a shyt ton of money and hell on the crew. This made me want to watch fury road again tho

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yea same here. The on location practical effects made Fury road more epic but that probably costs a shyt ton of money and hell on the crew. This made me want to watch fury road again tho
It has a lot more to do with George being too old and WB having some terrible CGI studio contracts, but they break the check for the Dune CGI. So, idk... George owns the Mad Max rights. So, WB might be inclined to give zero fukk and dollar general that shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
so i was trippin when i thought that shyt looked too fake?

there were a few shots that looked like they were inserted into the fake ass background
It's the only way a 79 year old George Miller was gonna make this film. He can't control what a CGI studio produce under WB's dollar. If it's good enough for WB. They gonna release. We saw that shyt with the Flash.

So, it's an annoyance, but still a really good film.

I wonder what Miller does with the Mad Max rights after he passes away. Such a good universe. Be a shame for it die.

Equally sucks that this probable last film is a prequel.