Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I liked it but didn't love it. Anya didn't show up until like the 1-hour mark. So there were times I was bored. And as we've learned the past couple decades prequels for the most part lack tension unless Vince Gilligan is at the helm. I thought it looked good but the action and the score didn't hit like last time. Hemsworth was pretty good And so was my girl.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I liked it but didn't love it. Anya didn't show up until like the 1-hour mark. So there were times I was bored. And as we've learned the past couple decades prequels for the most part lack tension unless Vince Gilligan is at the helm. I thought it looked good but the action and the score didn't hit like last time. Hemsworth was pretty good And so was my girl.
Interesting. Trailers seem a bit misleading. Didn't realize they would spend a whole hour without the main actress showing up. Well, like I said earlier, can't let expectations get too high because end up a bit disappointed.

Still worth a watch or can it wait?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. Trailers seem a bit misleading. Didn't realize they would spend a whole hour without the main actress showing up. Well, like I said earlier, can't let expectations get too high because end up a bit disappointed.

Still worth a watch or can it wait?
Absolutely worth the watch. It's just hard to follow up one of the Mount Rushmore action movies. Still an awesome world with cool visuals

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn maybe i gotta catch a matinee tomorrow, i regret not watching fury road in a theater

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was Immortan Joe's son, Rictus, doing with CHILD FURIOSA when he took in her in that room? I was confused. He was sniffing hair.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Absolutely worth the watch. It's just hard to follow up one of the Mount Rushmore action movies. Still an awesome world with cool visuals
Fury Road is up there. Definitely Mount Rushmore of post 90s actions films.
Wouldn't be mad if someone had it top 4 all time. For me it's maybe just outside my top 5.

I watch it all the time tho. My daughter loves that movie. She's 10.