Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I been told nikkas Ma$e > Cam
But a lot of nikkas on here was like naw, Cam better.
Yeah.... ok. :pachaha:

Ma$e > Cam
It's always been this way.
Cam has always been underwhelming with mediocre talent. Ma$e has always been above average. That nikka is just naturally nice with the rhymes & flow.
Ma$e from 96' to 99' (yes, even with the weak Double Up album) > Cam'ron whenever
Cam has always been more character and personality than he has actual talent.
He's always heavily relied more heavily on his persona than actually showing n proving his talent.

Cam has had more of a career than Ma$e obviously, but Ma$e at the peak of his popularity with the Harlem World album > Cam whenever.
That Purple Haze, Come Home With Me shyt don't compare to Harlem World on no level. COF was aight and S.D.E. was cool but don't begin to compare to HW.

The nikka Ma$e done gave everybody from Fab to Ye to 50 to Big Sean and more recently Pusha T (u heard the joint he did w/ Kelly Rowland) a style to run with.
Cam been the bitter little brother for a long time now and I guess Ma$e just had enough of the bullshyt and had to take the gloves off and go for the K.O.

Cam just gon come back talking slick like he Rico, do a 5 minute intro and then just skate on the diss like he always do.
Cam as a comedian > Cam as an MC

His diss to Jay were weak.
His diss to Nas were pathetic.
His diss to 50 was weak. "Have some courtesy Curtis?" Funny in a comedy sketch kind of way but shyt won't no Ether, No Vaseline, or Dollaz N Sense type of diss
Cam is all ego. He thinks he's nicer than he actually is.
Why nikkas continue to act like Cam is THAT nice on the mic when he's never been up there among the elite?

:mjcry:

Cam was up there during the PH/PIF era. A lot of people hated PH because they couldn't understand it.

But the last decade.... he's been coasting on his name. I'm listening to Camborghini 2, that was his last decent project

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ma$e > Cam
Cam has always been underwhelming with mediocre talent. Ma$e has always been above average. That nikka is just naturally nice with the rhymes & flow.
Ma$e from 96' to 99' (yes, even with the weak Double Up album) > Cam'ron whenever
He's always heavily relied more heavily on his persona than actually showing n proving his talent.

Cam has had more of a career than Ma$e obviously, but Ma$e at the peak of his popularity with the Harlem World album > Cam whenever.
That Purple Haze, Come Home With Me shyt don't compare to Harlem World on no level. COF was aight and S.D.E. was cool but don't begin to compare to HW.

The nikka Ma$e done gave everybody from Fab to Ye to 50 to Big Sean and more recently Pusha T (u heard the joint he did w/ Kelly Rowland) a style to run with.
Cam been the bitter little brother for a long time now and I guess Ma$e just had enough of the bullshyt and had to take the gloves off and go for the K.O.

Cam just gon come back talking slick like he Rico, do a 5 minute intro and then just skate on the diss like he always do.

His diss to 50 was weak. "Have some courtesy Curtis?" Funny in a comedy sketch kind of way but shyt won't no Ether, No Vaseline, or Dollaz N Sense type of diss
Why nikkas continue to act like Cam is THAT nice on the mic when he's never been up there among the elite?

Camron says to nas on a track "suck a dikk get the fukk outta here"

People be like oohhhhhhh nas got bodied

:russ:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Thing is, Cam can rap. He knows how to, but he's relies too heavily on being "too cool" so the hungry behind his rhymes and flow just become a lazy comedy sketch.
Cam's angle in Hip Hop has been too much of too cool to even break a sweat for so long without hunger even being there in his rhymes.

True, Cam can rap. I own Come Home With Me but Cam did it to himself, look at how people already saying how Cam going to Come with his rebuttal making fun of his comedic style flow and saying Cam is a Comedic Rapper.

We see in 23 minutes if Cam going to Come with some lyrical shyt.

If not history going to put him in the category with The Busy B's and Shock G's

Like my man Shock G he's one of the greatest producers in hip hop and a dope emcee. But the nikka is known as a comedic rapper because of his alias Humpty Hump

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile I just saw this....tough weekend for this dude but he prob don't give a fukk:russ:

If this is really true...:francis:

Camron was already sociopathic to a high degree, now the one thing keeping him somewhat humane is gone...

Oh boy, if cam ditches dipset then we know he cleaning house and its gon be a cold winter in the rotten apple brehs...:wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:

Cam was up there during the PH/PIF era. A lot of people hated PH because they couldn't understand it.

But the last decade.... he's been coasting on his name. I'm listening to Camborghini 2, that was his last decent project

Cam had moments. Like that joint The Roc Just Fire, that's a moment. But he wasn't consistent w/ his shyt.
Too much "gooey ooey, looey dooey" bullshyt raps. Not enough of The Roc (Just Fire) raps.
That Purple Haze album was bloated and full of lazy raps. More persona and image over actual well written raps
Cam on Double Up off of SDE > Purple Haze Cam'ron
He's never shown the talent all his bravado has boasted.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Ma$e > Cam

Cam made jay take the sandals off and stop dressing like the old head in the young folks club

Cam made nas stop rocking kufis and be a better father to his daughter

Dude made fifty reach into his pockets and buy some new teeth and gave him the courage to stop being ashamed of his name.

Bruh give killa some credit...:pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Camron says to nas on a track "suck a dikk get the fukk outta here"

People be like oohhhhhhh nas got bodied

:russ:

Yeah, it's like "come on now, nikka." U say u all of this and all of that w/ the rhymes and that's all u can say :laff:

True, Cam can rap. I own Come Home With Me but Cam did it to himself, look at how people already saying how Cam going to Come with his rebuttal making fun of his comedic style flow and saying Cam is a Comedic Rapper.

We see in 23 minutes if Cam going to Come with some lyrical shyt.

If not history going to put him in the category with The Busy B's and Shock G's

Like my man Shock G he's one of the greatest producers in hip hop and a dope emcee. But the nikka is known as a comedic rapper because of his alias Humpty Hump

Yup. He just lazy and his ego outweighs his talent.
Not The Busy B's and Shock G's of Hip Hop when it come to rhyming. :laugh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Cam made jay take the sandals off and stop dressing like the old head in the young folks club

Cam made nas stop rocking kufis and be a better father to his daughter

Dude made fifty reach into his pockets and buy some new teeth and gave him the courage to stop being ashamed of his name.

Bruh give killa some credit...:pachaha:

Those diss tracks were weak and they proved he was no match for Jay, Nas or 50.
None of those tracks stand among diss records like No Vaseline, Ether, Dollaz N Sense etc etc.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cam had moments. Like that joint The Roc Just Fire, that's a moment. But he wasn't consistent w/ his shyt.
Too much "gooey ooey, looey dooey" bullshyt raps. Not enough of The Roc (Just Fire) raps.
That Purple Haze album was bloated and full of lazy raps. More persona and image over actual well written raps
Cam on Double Up off of SDE > Purple Haze Cam'ron
He's never shown the talent all his bravado has boasted.
There was a lot of technical brilliance in that fruity Louie shyt though. It wasn't for everybody but I don't know that I'd call it lazy. The Program was lazy. Pretty much everything from the Boss Of Bosses series on has been lazy. Truthfully Cam's last fully solid verses were on Killa Season.... 12 years ago :snoop:

SDE etc is classic standard East Coast rap and we know Cam is good for that when he puts his mind to it. But even from CoF Cam has leveraged his personality a lot. Which is not necessisarily bad.... a lot of rappers are fukking boring :pachaha:... but Cam has def been phoning it in

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

tenor.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
There was a lot of technical brilliance in that fruity Louie shyt though. It wasn't for everybody but I don't know that I'd call it lazy. The Program was lazy. Pretty much everything from the Boss Of Bosses series on has been lazy. Truthfully Cam's last fully solid verses were on Killa Season.... 12 years ago :snoop:

SDE etc is classic standard East Coast rap and we know Cam is good for that when he puts his mind to it. But even from CoF Cam has leveraged his personality a lot. Which is not necessisarily bad.... a lot of rappers are fukking boring :pachaha:... but Cam has def been phoning it in

See, u can do that abstract style shyt IF u coming w/ it witty. Like when Ghost switched his style up during Supreme Clientele.
Ghost won't even halfway making sense on that album yet he found a way to to make that shyt sound brilliant
But with Cam, it just came off like lazy. I wanted Cam to spit more like he did on Double Up on SDE
Cam just fed into his own ego and image than he did his own raps. Again, too much inconsistency
That double mixtape Puplic Enemy #1 was the last time Cam showed some flashes of his glory days
Killa Season was forgettable.
Purple Haze was the last album that had some punch to it and even that was weak to me.
COF was aight at best, SDE was better.
I forgot about that Boss of Bosses mixtape series, that shyt was sloppy and forgettable, lmao