Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The reaction I'm seeing doesn't match the quality of this diss IMO.....

...I don't like the flow, the beat use was blah... Yet, nikkas really feeling this huh....

I mean yeah... personal attacks, but he aint say them shyts right.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The reaction I'm seeing doesn't match the quality of this diss IMO.....

...I don't like the flow, the beat use was blah... Yet, nikkas really feeling this huh....

I mean yeah... personal attacks, but he aint say them shyts right.

if you say this isn't good then i dont know but its the shock factor of mase coming out of no where on thanks given, just a soundcloud link and a straight up raw attack to cam for talking trash over the years, its all of that plus the beat choice and bars, you dont like the flow? kool but alot of people are feeling it, so yeah must be a reason why people are enjoying it, i personally played it back to back loads of times cause i was enjoying the flow, bars and wordplay, and ive never been a mase guy but liked some stuff here n there.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
if you say this isn't good then i dont know but its the shock factor of mase coming out of no where on thanks given, just a soundcloud link and a straight up raw attack to cam for talking trash over the years, its all of that plus the beat choice and bars, you dont like the flow? kool but alot of people are feeling it, so yeah must be a reason why people are enjoying it, i personally played it back to back loads of times cause i was enjoying the flow, bars and wordplay, and ive never been a mase guy but liked some stuff here n there.

Yeah...I can't lie and say I'm feeling it...I want to, but it's just kinda eh...

That Cam snippet sound much harder and I'm anticipating that a lot more.

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I forgot what that 50 and Cam beef was about? I do remember Cam making videos from Florida in the back yard of that house he was staying at with the small ass pool lol.

Song bringing back memories. It’s been years since I’ve watched that video of Cam leaving Jimmy at the Rucker lol.

Cam played him self releasing that snippet and not coming out with anything. Pretty much showed he tried but couldn’t come up with shyt.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot what that 50 and Cam beef was about? I do remember Cam making videos from Florida in the back yard of that house he was staying at with the small ass pool lol.

Song bringing back memories. It’s been years since I’ve watched that video of Cam leaving Jimmy at the Rucker lol.

Cam played him self releasing that snippet and not coming out with anything. Pretty much showed he tried but couldn’t come up with shyt.

Phone conversation on the radio arguing about Koch.