Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cam ain’t never been on ma$e level

truth be told... after biggie passed ma$e was da number 1 nikka in da game (
if he didn’t lose interest in da rap game - the beef wouldn’t have been jay vs nas : it would’ve been jay vs ma$e)
Jay got at em hard on Vol. 2 and took over the game with that album. Would've been a good battle but it didn't seem like Mase could keep up after they began throwing shots at each other.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm about to listen to both of these, but personally I wouldn't go at cam. He went toe to toe with two goats and lived to talk about it

This thread went multi plat real quick
It went plat because the guy who went at two GOATS got murdered. Lol.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
10226063_set-up-for-a-comeback-is-pastor-mason-betha_t61bcd088.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is. Mase came outta left field wit the upset

nikkas gotta stop lettin rappers be their surrogate fathers and take the emotion out of it.

Muhfukkers bout to start a support group and shyt bouncing that stan-energy off each other and ignoring the obvious too insulate themselves from truth.

no dog in this fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I'm curious. I saw this in the comments
MASE whole flow on the track was outdated

I want to know what is considered not dated in 2017 and we can see right now if rap is dead or not...because the Migos, Drake, Meek Mills, Future shyt..that isn't getting it done. They're getting ate up on the charts by Adele and Taylor Swift...a girl who is ultra frail looking and who has sex with some of the gayest looking white boys ever seen in public.