Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I can tell alotta young nikkas in this thread never heard of Mase til now :francis:

Dont expect him to stick around, hes been doing this for over a decade now. I wish he'd stay more active, betha's still got it and has always been one of the more skilled rappers

I think Diddy stepped on his other comeback attempts tho lol. He definitely intervened with th G-Unit ish

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I been told nikkas Ma$e > Cam
But a lot of nikkas on here was like naw, Cam better.
Yeah.... ok. :pachaha:

Ma$e > Cam
It's always been this way.
Cam has always been underwhelming with mediocre talent. Ma$e has always been above average. That nikka is just naturally nice with the rhymes & flow.
Ma$e from 96' to 99' (yes, even with the weak Double Up album) > Cam'ron whenever
Cam has always been more character and personality than he has actual talent.
He's always heavily relied more heavily on his persona than actually showing n proving his talent.

Cam has had more of a career than Ma$e obviously, but Ma$e at the peak of his popularity with the Harlem World album > Cam whenever.
That Purple Haze, Come Home With Me shyt don't compare to Harlem World on no level. COF was aight and S.D.E. was cool but don't begin to compare to HW.

The nikka Ma$e done gave everybody from Fab to Ye to 50 to Big Sean and more recently Pusha T (u heard the joint he did w/ Kelly Rowland) a style to run with.
Cam been the bitter little brother for a long time now and I guess Ma$e just had enough of the bullshyt and had to take the gloves off and go for the K.O.

Cam just gon come back talking slick like he Rico, do a 5 minute intro and then just skate on the diss like he always do.
Cam as a comedian > Cam as an MC

His diss to Jay were weak.
His diss to Nas were pathetic.
His diss to 50 was weak. "Have some courtesy Curtis?" Funny in a comedy sketch kind of way but shyt won't no Ether, No Vaseline, or Dollaz N Sense type of diss
Cam is all ego. He thinks he's nicer than he actually is.
Why nikkas continue to act like Cam is THAT nice on the mic when he's never been up there among the elite?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I been told nikkas Ma$e > Cam
But a lot of nikkas on here was like naw, Cam better.
Yeah.... ok. :pachaha:

Ma$e > Cam
It's always been this way.
Cam has always been underwhelming with mediocre talent. Ma$e has always been above average. That nikka is just naturally nice with the rhymes & flow.
Ma$e from 96' to 99' (yes, even with the weak Double Up album) > Cam'ron whenever
Cam has always been more character and personality than he has actual talent.
He's always heavily relied more heavily on his persona than actually showing n proving his talent.

Cam has had more of a career than Ma$e obviously, but Ma$e at the peak of his popularity with the Harlem World album > Cam whenever.
That Purple Haze, Come Home With Me shyt don't compare to Harlem World on no level. COF was aight and S.D.E. was cool but don't begin to compare to HW.

The nikka Ma$e done gave everybody from Fab to Ye to 50 to Big Sean and more recently Pusha T (u heard the joint he did w/ Kelly Rowland) a style to run with.
Cam been the bitter little brother for a long time now and I guess Ma$e just had enough of the bullshyt and had to take the gloves off and go for the K.O.

Cam just gon come back talking slick like he Rico, do a 5 minute intro and then just skate on the diss like he always do.
Cam as a comedian > Cam as an MC

His diss to Jay were weak.
His diss to Nas were pathetic.
His diss to 50 was weak. "Have some courtesy Curtis?" Funny in a comedy sketch kind of way but shyt won't no Ether, No Vaseline, or Dollaz N Sense type of diss
Cam is all ego. He thinks he's nicer than he actually is.
Why nikkas continue to act like Cam is THAT nice on the mic when he's never been up there among the elite?

And this what going to hurt Cam, Cam is now seen as a Comedic Rapper. And his fans are to blame, they like that funny style shyt and they ate it up and he ran with the shyt. Even the snippet he doing funny faces dancing and shyt while he's crying inside.

Cam got the most immature fans In hip hop

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And this what going to hurt Cam, Cam is now seen as a Comedic Rapper. And his fans are to blame, they like that funny style shyt and they ate it up and he ran with the shyt. Even the snippet he doing funny faces dancing and shyt while he's crying inside.

Cam got the most immature fans In hip hop

Thing is, Cam can rap. He knows how to, but he's relies too heavily on being "too cool" so the hungry behind his rhymes and flow just become a lazy comedy sketch.
Cam's angle in Hip Hop has been too much of too cool to even break a sweat for so long without hunger even being there in his rhymes.