M$ ready to throw in the Towel and do xbox like that lil Italian man in Goodfellas

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fingers crossed. This is the first potential Xbox exclusive that if it has good reviews could force me to cop a SeriesX. If it’s multiplatform then money saved.

I plan on trading in my series x and switch for a switch 2 when the time comes. I dont think it will matter eitehr way at this is a next gen game at this point

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Als

More projecting.
Don't confuse your motha with mines or ya repressed sexual desires for other men(its 2024 embrace it you gon be fine) you fukking parade float :umad:
Go pop some ozempics since you too lazy to do anything about it, and I hope you get all them bad side effects :pacspit:
Don't need any of that. Got weights and a rowing machine in the basement. I'm strong enough to ragdoll your fakkit ass.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Don't need any of that. Got weights and a rowing machine in the basement. I'm strong enough to ragdoll your fakkit ass.
Now you would ragdoll me? And again Im not into men you lonely repressed fukk or nor im ya fatha that probably caused you to like men. You wouldn’t ragdoll shyt.
:mjlol:
fukking fat fukk with cobwebs on his 5lbs weights and rowing machine coming in here all hostile and shyt over video games
Xbox being a fukking failure got you tight that much its only video games ya portable earthquake :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now you would ragdoll me? And again Im not into men you lonely repressed fukk or nor im ya fatha that probably caused you to like men. You wouldn’t ragdoll shyt.
fukking fat fukk with cobwebs on his 5lbs weights and rowing machine coming in here all hostile and shyt over video games
Xbox being a fukking failure got you tight that much its only video games ya portable earthquake :mjlol:
Drop the address.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:russ:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Drop the address.
Ohhh now its drop the adress :mjlol:
Over fukking video games shut the fukk up I ain’t dropping shyt fake tough guy
How old are you? Like you wilding out over video games and tryna fight nikkas when you start shyt with personal attacks and get upset when they retaliate at you in a bigger way ya fukking fat fukk :umad:
Xbox really is your safe space like you becoming unhinged over console wars :bryan: BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Pathetic ass get some help drop them videos games they ain’t healthy for you

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
shyts wild man I treat the arcadium like video games with this console war shyt and I am respectful towards everybody here, but I will clap back disrespectfully if people want to go there.
Yet this nikka that came at me before and again here over console war shyt is becoming unhinged

Sad shyt man