M$ ready to throw in the Towel and do xbox like that lil Italian man in Goodfellas

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ohhh now its drop the adress :mjlol:
Over fukking video games shut the fukk up I ain’t dropping shyt fake tough guy
How old are you? Like you wilding out over video games and tryna fight nikkas when you start shyt with personal attacks and get upset when they retaliate at you in a bigger way ya fukking fat fukk :umad:
Xbox really is your safe space like you becoming unhinged over console wars :bryan: BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Pathetic ass get some help drop them videos games they ain’t healthy for you
I don't engage in stan bullshyt, you go out of your way to be a weirdo, then get personal and such when called out. I have nothing else to say to you. Just hands. Don't bother me again until you're ready to back up all that talk.:unimpressed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don't engage in stan bullshyt, you go out of your way to be a weirdo, then get personal and such when called out. I have nothing else to say to you. Just hands. Don't bother me again until you're ready to back up all that talk.:unimpressed:
Not engaging? You coming in here calling me a fakkit and say I started to get personal cuz im shytting on xbox? Its not even the first time you came at me here I just don’t got the time to pull it up but I remember calling you a fat faced fukk last time as well you loser :mjlol:
You fukking unhinged fat fukk go get help :umad:
Tryna throw hands over video games LMAO

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FBnJbgn.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

It's an example of Microsoft published game being on other consoles and fully supported after acquisition.

Apparently other games being released and supported on consoles is new to Stans.

Or MS not yanking every game that has already been released and making it exclusive

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony’s CEO basically said the same thing as Nadella. You gonna treat it the same?
He isn’t talking about putting their games on other consoles like M$ is
Stop trying to move them goal posts :mjlol:
M$ iS becoming a publisher and will kill off the xbox Sony more than likely will not