Queens,NY
fat-kid-screaming-at-nets-gaem-o.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're gonna be like a hour and a half each tho
who do u call when sherlock dont exist? u call #blackexcellence :blessed: aka the police, dont worry bout which :ufdup:....WE BIKE!!! the 15th brehs :whooh:

EDIT: oh and i see luther got another pawg to conquer too :jawalrus: while alice away my nicca will play :myman:
Dog, that's Ygritte!

Luther gonna be fukking Ygritte!!!

:krs:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The British are weird about their television seasons and both Idris Elba and the chick who plays Alice have other projects on their slate
I MUCH prefer their method.

Theirs no reason a show needs to be 12 episodes,let alone the 22 network shows are.

Give me a great 4-8 episode season and im good. No filler.

So much of american tv is filler. Even full seasons of shows can be filler as they stretch out shows.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I MUCH prefer their method.

Theirs no reason a show needs to be 12 episodes,let alone the 22 network shows are.

Give me a great 4-8 episode season and im good. No filler.

So much of american tv is filler. Even full seasons of shows can be filler as they stretch out shows.
I just cant agree with that in any way....What story can you tell in 4 fukking episodes, I understand 22 being too many but 4, really... I think 10-12 is perfect 8 is too short and this new 2 episodes, I don't get why but if they are 90 minutes I guess... I love this show but this doesn't get me excited...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just cant agree with that in any way....What story can you tell in 4 fukking episodes, I understand 22 being too many but 4, really... I think 10-12 is perfect 8 is too short and this new 2 episodes, I don't get why but if they are 90 minutes I guess... I love this show but this doesn't get me excited...
Considering movies tell stories in less than 3 hours,you can tell great fukking stories.

If you cant tell a great story in 4 hours :francis:

The walking deads first season was 6 episodes and its still head and shoulders above all their 16 episode seasons.