Luther Season 4 thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

At least we get blessed with some piff before the remake occurs:

Idris Elba to return as Luther with two special episodes in 2015

Idris Elba's maverick detective John Luther is heading back to TV with two special episodes set for BBC One next year.

The hit show, which is about to be remade in the United States, stars The Wire actor as the troubled police officer and starts filming in London in March.

Its writer, Neil Cross, said: "Ever since we said goodbye to John Luther on Southwark Bridge, there's hardly been a minute when I didn't wonder what happened next.

"So I decided to find out. We're putting the band back together; Luther is coming back where he belongs. Back to the BBC. Back to London. And back to work."

Just two episodes though?! I know it's better than nothing since they said the last season was going to be it, but still....
Another classic show for the Americans to ruin...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was this a ducktale? 2015 is nearly done and I don't recall any 2 specials and if the American series was filming as early as March shouldn't we know when it will premiere by now?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
2 episodes? What the fukk?
they're gonna be like a hour and a half each tho
New trailer:

Fred.
who do u call when sherlock dont exist? u call #blackexcellence :blessed: aka the police, dont worry bout which :ufdup:....WE BIKE!!! the 15th brehs :whooh:

EDIT: oh and i see luther got another pawg to conquer too :jawalrus: while alice away my nicca will play :myman:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
DA GAWD :blessed:

So it's basically a TV movie or is it gonna be like Sherlock were the episodes are like 90 minutes each?