Supporter
Daps
@Swagnificent

Pedophile_b86abb_65850.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :dead: that he thought he was making it less pedo by saying he would wait until she's 14. I really hope he doesn't have any young female relatives.

ya'll nikkas still believe i was serious about that. shyt was just jokes. a ode to spurs propensity for stashing nikkas in europe for 3 years before lettin them come to the league.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of determing this shyt based on a number. if you ain't tell me that was malia, i'd think that was a grown woman. that is not the body of a child, that is the body of a grown woman.

what makes it okay for darnell docket to holler at her when she turns 18 vs. now? gimme something more than society arbitarily determining 18 makes someone an adult while 17.don't.

Please stop.

Men and Women over the last 20-30 years have begun developing physically faster than at any point in human history. There are a bunch of scientific theories out there... but the point is, the body is now maturing faster than the brain, pretty much globally... but especially in first-world countries where nutrition isn't an issue.

The legal age of consent has been established to protect just that. It may be arbitrary to you, because calling it arbitrary allows for your bizarre argument to sound 1) Informed 2) Edgy and 3) Coherent. But it isn't. All age limits are set for a reason, and some of those reasons are worse than others... but in this case the idea was to keep people (but women specifically) from being preyed upon.

And yes, legally it is flawed, and there are certainly young men jailed that should not be. I'm not defending any of the misguided applications of the law. I have in fact reported on a few of them. But in the case of this particular conversation, the fact that "she has a woman's body" is exactly why the age limits exist....

Because there are creepy, fukked up, degenerates out there that DON'T see a problem with lusting after a 16 year old. Even if they try to masquerade it as "admiring" or "pointing out the obvious" on some smartdumb reverse chris hanson shyt.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?
:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please stop.

Men and Women over the last 20-30 years have begun developing physically faster than at any point in human history. There are a bunch of scientific theories out there... but the point is, the body is now maturing faster than the brain, pretty much globally... but especially in first-world countries where nutrition isn't an issue.

The legal age of consent has been established to protect just that. It may be arbitrary to you, because calling it arbitrary allows for your bizarre argument to sound 1) Informed 2) Edgy and 3) Coherent. But it isn't. All age limits are set for a reason, and some of those reasons are worse than others... but in this case the idea was to keep people (but women specifically) from being preyed upon.

And yes, legally it is flawed, and there are certainly young men jailed that should not be. I'm not defending any of the misguided applications of the law. I have in fact reported on a few of them. But in the case of this particular conversation, the fact that "she has a woman's body" is exactly why the age limits exist....

Because there are creepy, fukked up, degenerates out there that DON'T see a problem with lusting after a 16 year old. Even if they try to masquerade it as "admiring" or "pointing out the obvious" on some smartdumb reverse chris hanson shyt.

you stop. no one is "lusting after a 16 year old." nikkas are lusting after a chick with a phat booty. this one just happens to be 16. i understand if ya'll got problems with the pedos who lust after young girls WHO LOOK LIKE YOUNG GIRLS. that isn't the case here. like i said before if no one told you who was in that picture you'd think it was chick in her 20s. and there are definitely women in their 20s that look like that.

stop conflating true pedos who lust after underdeveloped girls with men who are just being men and lusting after a sexually DEVELOPED young woman with a phat ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, after reading your other posts about this, I know you were serious.

nah. all i meant was she would grow up to be an attractive woman when she matures. said the same thing back in the day about the chick that played hermoine. i'm into chicks with ful breasts, wide hips, and phat asses.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
stop conflating true pedos who lust after underdeveloped girls with men who are just being men and lusting after a sexually DEVELOPED young woman with a phat ass.

The difference is you know. And probably like the attention of making the comments, and then walking them back just enough to feel like you're making an intelligent argument.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is you know. And probably like the attention of making the comments, and then walking them back just enough to feel like you're making an intelligent argument.

look darnell dockett is a man like the rest of us. all he seeing is that phat ass staring at him. its NATURAL to be attracted to it. I just find it stupid that ya'll are trying to act like its UNNATURAL to be attracted to a figure like that. sorry but i don't see nothing wrong with fiendin for a chick with a body like that. its only natural.