Oakland CA
What were the sexual advances he made. Maybe im missing something

tumblr_n2mz7nGmDO1qaoan0o1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes at it again :scust:

#lwo come get your boy

i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of determing this shyt based on a number. if you ain't tell me that was malia, i'd think that was a grown woman. that is not the body of a child, that is the body of a grown woman.

what makes it okay for darnell docket to holler at her when she turns 18 vs. now? gimme something more than society arbitarily determining 18 makes someone an adult while 17.don't.

cook

Banned
Daps
i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of determing this shyt based on a number. if you ain't tell me that was malia, i'd think that was a grown woman. that is not the body of a child, that is the body of a grown woman.

what makes it okay for darnell docket to holler at her when she turns 18 vs. now? gimme something more than society arbitarily determining 18 makes someone an adult while 17.don't.

sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?

this is america. u don't get punished for ya thoughts. you might wanna move to iran or china if thats how u get down.

my thinking on the age of consent is simple. if the girl or guy is sexually mature then they are capable to consent. rather than playing around with numbers which makes no biological sense. it ain't like scientists came out and said 18 was the age humans went from children to adults. its an arbitrary number. we all knew chicks growing up when we were 15 and 16 that were grown women already with full breasts, wide child bearing hips, and phat asses. they didn't change much when they turned 18. what makes it okay for a grown man to holler then when she was the same just 2 years ago?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
this is america. u don't get punished for ya thoughts. you might wanna move to iran or china if thats how u get down.

my thinking on the age of consent is simple. if the girl or guy is sexually mature then they are capable to consent. rather than playing around with numbers which makes no biological sense. it ain't like scientists came out and said 18 was the age humans went from children to adults. its an arbitrary number. we all knew chicks growing up when we were 15 and 16 that were grown women already with full breasts, wide child bearing hips, and phat asses. they didn't change much when they turned 18. what makes it okay for a grown man to holler then when she was the same just 2 years ago?

Dawg, you're a fukking pedo.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'm still :dead: that he thought he was making it less pedo by saying he would wait until she's 14. I really hope he doesn't have any young female relatives.