Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:

Typically Africans born in America that arent Nigerian or East Africans are real ones who see the bigger picture.

I don't know all I see are a bunch of africans who assimilate into black american culture, don't make any moves and aren't internationally known for positive or negative stuff. Usually small ass country

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of those women on there hate men (or pretend to, much like y'all act like y'all hate women). I also think a lot of them on there are mentally ill (just like some of y'all on here). They can be a little bit more ridiculous though. There are more of y'all who look at both sides of things when it comes to gender than it is of them. With them, it's usually take the womans side or you're wrong. Other than that, y'all are basically the same.

I will say though, this site bashes people less in general. Like that site can be so negative sometimes. I get bashing celebrities sometimes, but there are people from instagram and youtube who have multiple threads of them being bashed like they are famous or something. If you don't like them and claim they aren't really famous and irrelevant, then why do you watch all of their youtube videos and have many threads bashing them. That doesn't make sense to me.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You'd be shocked that some of them are decent but they aren't the empty barrels who jump from thread to thread.
That's the uncanny part about all of this that lets me know they lame. It used to be this idea that ugly people got online and spouted nonsense and was bitter about the world.

But the internet changed up the game. I see people who look perfectly average to even above average who are bitter as hell!
It was like that with this site too. From some of the bitter shyt I've read on this site, u would think that some of these dudes ugly as hell. But that pictures thread had not ONE ugly dude in it. Not one! I know dudes who don't look half as good as these dudes outchea EATIN! Lmao!

It ain't looks these days. Most the chicks over there ain't even badlooking. It's the personality and the inabilty to bond with others.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
That's the uncanny part about all of this that lets me know they lame. It used to be this idea that ugly people got online and spouted nonsense and was bitter about the world.

But the internet changed up the game. I see people who look perfectly average to even above average who are bitter as hell!
It was like that with this site too. From some of the bitter shyt I've read on this site, u would think that some of these dudes ugly as hell. But that pictures thread had not ONE ugly dude in it. Not one! I know dudes who don't look half as good as these dudes outchea EATIN! Lmao!

It ain't looks these days. Most the chicks over there ain't even badlooking. It's the personality and the inabilty to bond with others.

With guys, it's mostly about trolling and some might be socially awkward. I do troll sometimes depending on my mood and due to the privacy/cover the internet provides. Most guys don't mean what they say.

But with these women, a lot of them feel like that and they're crazy. I think they've been hurt so many times and it makes them ultra defensive and spiteful.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:hubie:

I don't know all I see are a bunch of africans who assimilate into black american culture, don't make any moves and aren't internationally known for positive or negative stuff. Usually small ass country
How can you assimilate into a culture you are born into and contribute to?

Black people arent making moves period so not sure what you are implying.

News flash black folks in America aint doing a damn thing and black folks in other nations aint doing a damn thing so miss me with the subtle superiority stuff you are trying to sneak in.

The americas black %1 could all die right now and it would he a non factor to the lives of anyone on this earth.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:mjlol: Stay away from that site if you're not mentally strong.

But if you can withstand it, you can pick a few hoes on there to smash.

I was on there for a few months last year and I smashed a few of them lowkey.

I left after the last bytch started watching who I was talking to and monitoring me. Can't let a crazy bytch expose me.

A lot of them are lonely and in need of a good D, while there are some who're batshyt crazy and the dumb ones who don't have a mind of their own and these donkeys just follow the popular opinion for reps. However, what they don't know is that, subconsciously they're going to soak up the negative energy.

And to those who think they're cacs - they're not. They're all black women from different backgrounds and three different continents. I'd say the African ones from Europe and Canada are the craziest. Then you've a legion of crazy AA dykes, bitter and lonely AA women, and Caribbeans (Nana Peazant is the craziest Caribbean in the mix). But the coolest ones are the Africans born/raised in the US.

Basically entire diaspora is coming for the neck of AA men specifically :mjgrin:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that they have an entire forum dedicated to Interracial Relationships makes them look corny as hell. :dead:
This entire site is obsessed with PAWGING so it doesn't need an interracial relationship forum. Its gotten so bad that nikkas feel like they doing the lords work making darkskin women appreciation threads.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:whoo:.....:wow:................................................:whew:

The analysis :ohlawd:

home_cover.gif

f480ef963cb423b18b81768ca3e06031.gif

W.E.B Dubois wow , im humbled breh:wow:

:salute:

4n0YX.gif

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Lipstick alley is nothing compared to black women confessions. They really hate black men there and most of the users are in college/high school so it shows you how most young black women feel about black guys nowadays. Black Women Confessions
:mjgrin:expect wenching to double in the future. :francis:

I think it's a very small percentage of the populous, can't take anything from forums too seriously.