Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Funny how DAvid Banner stated this, "If you touch one of our women in any way, we coming down."

and this was their response.

:skip:

:wtb:

:what:

:childplease:

:russell: this the shyt I be talking about, David talking about protection. this monkey bytch talking about educational competition with blk men. like when did cacs give a fukk about a nikkas degree??? half these bytches are under employed with all their degrees.

:martin:

:comeon:

:dame:

it's hard protecting someone who don't want your protection.
the funny thing is, had this been reversed and a blk woman said this about blk men, and having blk men's back... she would of been elevated to god status on here.
funny how it's the opposite for blk men on there. "but but it's the same thing", no it's not bytch.

Had that been a white man all those responses would've been the complete opposite.

They're hypocritical as fukk and they be the main ones complaining about black men not defending or protecting them.

Like I said earlier. Black men have no allies.

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:mjlol: Stay away from that site if you're not mentally strong.

But if you can withstand it, you can pick a few hoes on there to smash.

I was on there for a few months last year and I smashed a few of them lowkey.

I left after the last bytch started watching who I was talking to and monitoring me. Can't let a crazy bytch expose me.

A lot of them are lonely and in need of a good D, while there are some who're batshyt crazy and the dumb ones who don't have a mind of their own and these donkeys just follow the popular opinion for reps. However, what they don't know is that, subconsciously they're going to soak up the negative energy.

And to those who think they're cacs - they're not. They're all black women from different backgrounds and three different continents. I'd say the African ones from Europe and Canada are the craziest. Then you've a legion of crazy AA dykes, bitter and lonely AA women, and Caribbeans (Nana Peazant is the craziest Caribbean in the mix). But the coolest ones are the Africans born/raised in the US.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
I'd bet my student loans that half them hoes just as socially awkward and inept as the dudes I go in on here. I swear our generation is one of the most emotionally retarded groups to hit the face of the planet.

The excuses is what I can't stand. A lotta blks will give up the natural autonomy they have over their own lives simply to be absolved of any blame for their shytty lives. Get the fukk over urself. How u gon blame an entire race of men for ur inability to find somebody?

That's just as pathetic as those blk dudes always talking about American blk chicks.
Like go outside bytch!

There's a larger agenda at play that most people seem too oblivious towards at best. Apathetic at worst since it's not "their group" being talked about. There's a common denominator, but most people don't want to talk about that.

Overall, LSA is pure trash though. Sites like those are why I'm not against internet registration. Once full disclosure appears, those topics and posters would disappear overnight. But demoralization makes certain people susceptible to any propaganda thrown at them. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I left after the last bytch started watching who I was talking to and monitoring me. Can't let a crazy bytch expose me.

A lot of them are lonely and in need of a good D, while there are some who're batshyt crazy and the dumb ones who don't have a mind of their own and these donkeys just follow the popular opinion for reps. However, what they don't know is that, subconsciously they're going to soak up the negative energy.

And to those who think they're cacs - they're not. They're all black women from different backgrounds and three different continents. I'd say the African ones from Europe and Canada are the craziest. Then you've a legion of crazy AA dykes, bitter and lonely AA women, and Caribbeans (Nana Peazant is the craziest Caribbean in the mix). But the coolest ones are the Africans born/raised in the US.

Typically Africans born in America that arent Nigerian or East Africans are real ones who see the bigger picture.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Are there some decent looking one's on there :lupe:?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Or are they among st us but hide their true feelings:hamster:
Been my way of thinking for the longest.

A lot of brehs and brehettes used the same tired ass rhetoric of some shyt like "these no p*ssy getting ass nikkas stay bitter and never will be happy". And vice versa for the LSA women.

If that shyt makes you feel better, fine.

But these same online people are the same people you seeing on these streets, having convos with at work, going on dates with.

Yall SEVERELY underestimate the power of Anonymity.

Versace

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hooligans

Name the girls you smashed
Rate em

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Typically Africans born in America that arent Nigerian or East Africans are real ones who see the bigger picture.

Yes, and they do defend black men, even when their opinion is unpopular.

And you've fonts like MrsGraham, Mrswilliams, Marie Boston, and one with Tinashe's picture who are staunch supporters of black men.

I think the owner is white and some of the moderators are white acting like they're black women.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Been my way of thinking for the longest.

A lot of brehs and brehettes used the same tired ass rhetoric of some shyt like "these no p*ssy getting ass nikkas stay bitter and never will be happy". And vice versa for the LSA women.

If that shyt makes you feel better, fine.

But these same people are the same people you seeing on these streets, having convos with at work, going on dates with.

Yall SEVERELY underestimate the power of Anonymity.
I actually think that's the problem. THEY DONT get out at all.

A lot of talking points I hear people say online reek of "experiences" that rarely correlate to reality. It's almost like these people just post and rehash internet memes and stereotypes. A lot of this could be solved if people unplugged the computer.
The bitterness comes from this unrealistic expectation that a man or a woman is supposed to magically drop into ur lap. Meanwhile anybody with even a drop of real life experience realizes that it takes, time, effort, luck, and self-reflection to make relationships work. And sometimes even with that shyt happens.

But I hear all these excuses: "well if they'd stop wanting thugs," "well they chase light-skinned thots"...

Meanwhile other people outchea livin their damn lives. The internet has really empowered people to be pieces of shyt. It's sad.