Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
About a year or two ago, back when I was lurking on this site and LSA, I came to the conclusion that LSA was just the female version of theColi. Both funny as hell at times, but seemed to have some issues with members of the opposite sex. But now? That forum is on some other shyt. Was LSA always like this? Cause I don't remember the vibe on that site being so negative. I mean...the vitriol coming out of some of those posters is just... :scusthov: I really want to believe that most of those posters are either non-black or just trolling, but I don't know... From my perspective, in the real world, I NEVER see any of this gender war shyt on campus.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There have been threads on here that have suggested killing Black women, so I wouldn't say LSA is an extreme in comparison to this site :mjlol:
That being said, I got banned from LSA for posting about Iggy Pop being a child rapist in their "We miss you Iggy" thread :wow:
Take that how you will :dame:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Tbh. I lurk LSA when ever a thread here that's hot is featured just to see if LSA comments on it. And really it's the SAME angry bitter trolls who post the same shyt.

half them are just bitter, the other half are just liars going along with the mob mentality. It's obvious

I lurked for the past year ever since I joined the coli and it's crazy how some of the bm there were defending other bm but changed around an post a lot of anti black male threads. If black men on LSA can switch sides like that of course black hoes can

I the coli definitely has some fukkin weirdos, but LSA is on another level of crazy. Half these chicks never even dated a white dude, but hopped on the anti black man train because that's what's popular.

Similar to coli lames, who are problack women one day and I hate black women the next.

I think I've always been consistent. I don't care about black people or black women, they're just the most attractive to me. I fukk white and Spanish girls too, cause I like p*ssy.

I've pretty much been myself unlike alot of these coli weirdo, flip flopping asses, similar to LSA hoes.

So you're just a straight up proud c00n breh:dahell:?

That's whats hot now :childplease:?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:dame: Who said anything about being a c00n? I said I don't care about black people or black women. Literally meaning.... If I don't know you i don't care about you, if it makes anyone feel better I don't care about white people, asian, arabs, latinos, etc.

I think all of my coli posts reflects nothing that c00ns.

So you're just a straight up proud c00n breh:dahell:?

That's whats hot now :childplease:?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its the TV/movies they watch. Most of the media is showing WM/BW couples and BW eat that shyt up. Yall nikkas be surprised when they turn around tell you how they really feel online and start thinking of some conspiracy theories n shyt when the truth is right in front of you. This case reminds me of the closet Trump supporters that seemingly came out of nowhere, everyone claimed to never met one in person but all you had to do was go in any comments section online and realize how much support that lunatic really had. Of course not all BW are like this but to pretend its just some small minority is foolish. BM have to realize we on are own out here in this jungle.