Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There have been threads on here that have suggested killing Black women, so I wouldn't say LSA is an extreme in comparison to this site :mjlol:
That being said, I got banned from LSA for posting about Iggy Pop being a child rapist in their "We miss you Iggy" thread :wow:
Take that how you will :dame:
lmao

Giselle

Daps
That because most women legit don't know how to look at things objectively. They only know how to support what feels good, and whatever supports their delusions of grandeur or emotions will feel good for the moment. Which is why the cannot look at both sides because the other side doesn't feel good to them.

You'll see them bytch about how unfair it is to cook for a man and on the next breath see them saying it's a man's duty to pay for everything, take any emotional abuse and carry all the weight in a relationship. It's sickening.
I agree. And when me or one of the other women who can say something, they get so upset and try to make it as if there is something seriously wrong with us.

A good friend of mine's cousin is a youtuber (makes decent money from it ~100k subscribers) and she hates LSA. They criticize her for whatever reason, some of them seem miserable.

What kind of page does she have? Vlog or makeup?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
full
Man,who gives a fukk about this bullshyt? Nikka, Trump is assembling a who's who of white supremacists that are coming for your black azz and instead of brainstorming and figuring out how black people can protect themselves ,you're worried about what some gossiping thots think about black men.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Obviously LSA (and other sites) are starting to warp cac's perception of black women :dame: I've been hearing more "black women love white men" uttered from the mouths of cacs these days. A lot of them are so convinced of this fact that they'll try to argue you down even if you tell them otherwise :comeon:

:jbhmm:
I'm starting suspect a lot of these pro-swirlers are just undercover cacs :hubie:
You cool in my book now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I agree. And when me or one of the other women who can say something, they get so upset and try to make it as if there is something seriously wrong with us.

What kind of page does she have? Vlog or makeup?
It's more so hair related. She recently started doing some vlogish things but

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I'm bout to head over there and eat :mjgrin:

Thanks for the heads up breh :jawalrus:

There's a lot of food to eat on LSA if you can play your cards right like an agile predator and don't get in too deep because they might end up exposing you.

I've got my eyes on two new brehettes there and I might register again next year to try my luck with a new game plan. :sas2:.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
This entire site is obsessed with PAWGING so it doesn't need an interracial relationship forum. Its gotten so bad that nikkas feel like they doing the lords work making darkskin women appreciation threads.

Not it's not, there are plenty of black women appreciation threads on here. And 'pawg lovers' are often called out and called c00ns.

There's far more black female appreciation threads on The Coli then there are black male appreciation threads on LSA, that's a fact.