Lupe interview on Sway bout the Pete Rock situation, he mad as fukk

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Id at least like to hear Pete's side of the story.

But my personal experience with Pete is that he is a dikk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wonder what that cac fred has to say now.

I have to say:

"I see a lot of people in here with pom poms siding with Lupe, with no idea whether or not what he said is true."

Like you just did, for example.

Fred.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I have to say:

"I see a lot of people in here with pom poms siding with Lupe, with no idea whether or not what he said is true."

Like you just did, for example.

Fred.

Nah, Lupe is definitely in the right...theres no way he would make all this shyt up with his credibility on the line especially after the public thought it was squashed yesterday.

I shytted on him the whole week but I'm definitely gonna have to take the L and side with Lupe.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We already did..this is why Lupe is telling his side..

Nah. Him saying he cleared it with Pete Rock 6 months ago, someone is obviously lying. Either him or Lupe.

Another thing that don't make sense, is Pete Rock got it cleared through Tom Scott, the original owner of the song. So if Lupe is saying the sampled is un-clearable, that makes no sense either.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Lupe is definitely in the right...theres no way he would make all this shyt up with his credibility on the line especially after the public thought it was squashed yesterday.

I shytted on him the whole week but I'm definitely gonna have to take the L and side with Lupe.

Lupe is a known bullshytter though. Let's be real here. How many times in his career has he lied about some shyt, or changed what he "meant" or said? Especially when it comes to music....he flip-flopped all over the place promoting "Lasers", one week "yeah I stand behind this album 100%", then his fans start shytting on him "oh, well I'm a slave to Atlantic, they forced me to do it".

So nah, I'm not willing to say he's right based on 1 interview. We need to hear Pete's side because one of them is lying.

Fred.