Lupe interview on Sway bout the Pete Rock situation, he mad as fukk

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm dead serious. Of course i've heard his name in hip hop circles but I couldn't name any of his work. Im not even sure if hes a producer or rapper/producer

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
damn, Lupe got done dirty again. He just can't win with the old heads when he tries to. And the sad part is (outside of lasers) he's easily been one of the most creative ones doing it. I still got hope for the album.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
and just like that i'm on lupe's side. ^^^^that CL interview made it even more clear how bytchmade dude is.

I see why Lupe is so pissed off also, Pete Rock tried to make real heads turn against Lupe and Lupe has already gone through that before with that ATCQ thing, I would be pissed off also if somebody tried to fire a shot at my credibility. The only rappers that would have let that slide is rappers that don't care as much about hiphop as they portray.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So he cleared it with Pete, and Pete still caught feelings about it? That's some playground shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pete spoke out against the track because fans werent feeling it so he acted like an industry dude, snake like. Lupe, the bearer of truth for hiphop heads called him out on it and left him in shambles. Thank you for exposing this demonic hiphop producer, pete rock.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
More cloaked Nas protection. C'mon Spliz.

What?..I know for a fact Pete is funny style sometimes thru personal sources..and I clearly remembered that CL fiasco he's had..Pete is one of my fav producers of all time..cut the bullshyt..u just don't like Lupe..So ur displaying cloaked lupe hate..

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Maybe Pete Rock didn't want him to use his legendary beat to save face after that trash Lazers? Because clearly he is going for the 'golden era hip hop beat' to try to be like 'AYO IM STILL HIP HOP BREHS!'