Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

7c37fb04-efeb-4cb3-ad96-8b89ffd8b719_text.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And speaking of Kendrick...yall don't think it's weird that people are reciting numbers/sales arguments in favor of him now, like a certain other fan base does for a certain other rapper we don't like? Saying Kendrick wouldn't respond to Lupe because Lupe is irrelevant sounds a lot like what Drake fans said about Push in 2018. Why was that corny then, but fine now?
:francis:

Kendrick fans are using the sales metric as a talking point because they're dealing with a fan base (Drake fans) that swear by it. It's not really difficult to understand.

And I'm not even sure what you mean with the Push/Lupe thing. Kendrick has never even acknowledged Lupe. Nor do they have any sort of back and forth or subs.

Drake addressed Push directly, got destroyed, then his fan base tried to play the "well, he's too successful to continue to engage him".

Apples and oranges.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick fans are using the sales metric as a talking point because they're dealing with a fan base (Drake fans) that swear by it. It's not really difficult to understand.

And I'm not even sure what you mean with the Push/Lupe thing. Kendrick has never even acknowledged Lupe. Nor do they have any sort of back and forth or subs.

Drake addressed Push directly, got destroyed, then his fan base tried to play the "well, he's too successful to continue to engage him".

Apples and oranges.

Fred.
Ur being disingenuous because u can't stand Drake and I get it. But if u don't see how hypocritical shyt has been in favor of Kendrick u aren't watching close enough. They even came at Steph Curry. U even got people trying to claim Steph ain't black. When that nikka got 2 black parents.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Square biz. Lets keep it a bean, Kendrick is a do-over of Ras Kass, Lupe, and Joe Budden. All them dudes tried to tap into the mainstream with the enlightening raps, but gritty detail and sadly failed miserably (In Lupe's case, a good thing at a bad time). Its all gravy to have sour grapes, we all can be our own worse hater but don't p*ssy foot with the hatred, by using Drake as bait. Be a man and get your Pastor Troy on.

Call out Kenny and see how far it goes. But I guarantee it that he's going to have Royce's problems barking up Kenny's tree.

And this is coming from a huge Lupe head.
why didn’t Kendrick respond to the challengers after control ?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, I still stand on Lupe Fiasco being a self-absorbed hater and who does not like his standing in Hip-Hop.
And he most definitely has made some swipes and snipes at people over the years.

I can also agree that Hip-Hop Journalism is a reactionary shythole and the fans are starved for legitimate written works.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Apples and oranges.

Fred.
Actually push dissed Wayne and them for years prior to the beef