Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

People started coming for him and his blackness because he said he's kinda tired of hearing the song over and over again during the games. Lol.

Folks getting outta hand with that shyt..

Not Like Us is becoming "Mo Money Mo Problems and Killing Me Softly" status from the way folks been butchering it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Folks getting outta hand with that shyt..

Not Like Us is becoming "Mo Money Mo Problems and Killing Me Softly" status from the way folks been butchering it
I'm trying to tell people. The song is viral. Once people get tired of it. Ur never gonna hear it again. That's what happens to every song that goes viral like that. Check Pharrell's "Happy" for instance.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this started because Dame tagged kendrick saying he should buy his half of reasonable doubt. Lupe tagged Drake and said he should buy it. People started calling Lupe out for saying an outsider should own it. Lupe then started that space asking who is kendrick to dictate who's part of the culture.

Sounds like even more of a hater if this is how it started. I wasnt even going to put that on him:mjlol:

But Dame who actually owns half of reasonable doubt,tells Kendrick he should buy it. Ans here comes Lupe telling another nikka he should buy it so Kendrick doesnt get it:laff:?

Lupe sounds clueless,this is how its worked for a long time. The "Im real hiphop and your not" is a staple in the culture. I dont really recall a time that that angle really worked if the commercial act had any type of validity. So maybe why Lupe is acting like this is new territory.

Rappers have been questioning other artist hiphop credentials, along with their street cred forever.

How good you are,or how good your diss records are dictate if what you say is valid. Then the other rappers reply or comeback dictates whether they continue to have life in this culture. The onus is on Drake if hes still apart of the culture.

He could easily come back harder than ever and regain respect. So far ive only heard a bunch of features on p*ssy ass records outside the culture:mjlol:

So if he bows out and hands in his hiphop card. That means Kendrick and fans dictated it,and Drake humbly complied without a fight.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick so old school. He dropped a couple of songs and dipped and let the crabs crash out while he’s chilling:popcorn3: watching it all transpire in real time :mjlol:

People dissing everyone but Kendrick (but also Drake) for their takes on Drake and Kendrick.

Yo KD, we seen you at Drakes place. 50 a c00n. Lupe is delusional. Bron not loyal. These lunatics are attacking anyone even in the same place as Dot or Drake or at their shows or whatever and will probably start attacking people who haven’t been seen recently :mjlol: Yo Jay is p*ssy why’s not choosing SIDES

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like even more of a hater if this is how it started. I wasnt even going to put that on him:mjlol:

But Dame who actually owns half of reasonable doubt,tells Kendrick he should buy it. Ans here comes Lupe telling another nikka he should buy it so Kendrick doesnt get it:laff:?

Lupe sounds clueless,this is how its worked for a long time. The "Im real hiphop and your not" is a staple in the culture. I dont really recall a time that that angle really worked if the commercial act had any type of validity. So maybe why Lupe is acting like this is new territory.

Rappers have been questioning other artist hiphop credentials, along with their street cred forever.

How good you are,or how good your diss records are dictate if what you say is valid. Then the other rappers reply or comeback dictates whether they continue to have life in this culture. The onus is on Drake if hes still apart of the culture.

He could easily come back harder than ever and regain respect. So far ive only heard a bunch of features on p*ssy ass records outside the culture:mjlol:

So if he bows out and hands in his hiphop card. That means Kendrick and fans dictated it,and Drake humbly complied without a fight.
Maybe he tagged Drake because Drake actually buys hip hop shyt ? You think he got the chains and Tupac ring through shenanigans? Anyone with money who cared about them could have , I mean Kendrick claims to care so deeply about pac why didn’t he ?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick so old school. He dropped a couple of songs and dipped and let the crabs crash out while he’s chilling:popcorn3: watching it all transpire in real time :mjlol:

People dissing everyone but Kendrick (but also Drake) for their takes on Drake and Kendrick.

Yo KD, we seen you at Drakes place. 50 a c00n. Lupe is delusional. Bron not loyal. These lunatics will start attacking people who haven’t entertained this beef for. It entertaining it :mjlol:
He does this every time. lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Maybe he tagged Drake because Drake actually buys hip hop shyt ? You think he got the chains and Tupac ring through shenanigans? Anyone with money who cared about them could have , I mean Kendrick claims to care so deeply about pac why didn’t he ?
None of them West Coast nikkas put the bread up for Pac's ring yet wanna act appalled cause Drake bought it. This nikka Kendrick literally asking for Drake to GIVE him the ring like wtf? nikka if u cared so much u would've purchased the shyt and gave it back to his family. I'm tired of all these rap nikkas using Pac's name for clout.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

People started coming for him and his blackness because he said he's kinda tired of hearing the song over and over again during the games. Lol.

I'm going to chalk that up to undiagnosed mental illness.

But who is "people"? If you're talking about random ass people on the internet, who cares? Social media is chock full of bizarre opinions that don't align with reality.

EDIT:

And I'm gonna need you to break down how I'm disingenuous. Cats comparing Push/Drake to Kendrick/Lupe makes no sense to me. I see zero parallels between the two situations. The whole "Push is too small for Drake to even acknowledge" never made sense from the jump because he was a Push stan back in the day. Same with the Budden sh*t. Kendrick (as far as I know) has never spoke on Lupe, at all, in any capacity.

It would be like assuming Nas is worried about....I dunno, Kurious George or some sh*t.

Fred.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
None of them West Coast nikkas put the bread up for Pac's ring yet wanna act appalled cause Drake bought it. This nikka Kendrick literally asking for Drake to GIVE him the ring like wtf? nikka if u cared so much u would've purchased the shyt and gave it back to his family. I'm tired of all these rap nikkas using Pac's name for clout.
And the Coli is tired of you dikk riding Drake. But here we are.