Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think so but I think the topic in question actually isn't even about Kendrick Lamar.

I might have to re-listen but I think it's more so aimed at Podcasters and Culture critics who really don't know shyt
but are trying to do this outrage based Journalism.

So both @Piff Perkins and @spliz are right to correct me, the focus isn't really Kendrick Lamar but more so the landscape
of Hip-Hop Journalism and how shyt it is in general.
This is the issue with lupe, while that overall conversation wasn't about kendrick, the reason it happened was because Lupe said Drake should buy the reasonable doubt masters in response to Dame saying he wants kendrick to buy it.

He was clearly throwing shade, and started that twitter space in response to people's reaction to his comments about reasonable doubt. Now in the space he acts like it's a general conversation about hip hop overall, and that he loves kendrick and Drake.

He does this all the time

Stop being a bytch and just diss the nikka already, I'm tired of this nikka throwing stones and hiding his hands.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lupe wanted to be where kendrick is

Lupe hates that he couldnt have been the one to put drake in his place and be the hip hop lyrical miracle savior

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually push dissed Wayne and them for years prior to the beef

I know but speaking specifically about Push and Drake they had a cold war going on for years with subs. Kendrick has never mentioned Lupe in any capacity. And vice versa, as far as I know.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ur being disingenuous because u can't stand Drake and I get it. But if u don't see how hypocritical shyt has been in favor of Kendrick u aren't watching close enough. They even came at Steph Curry. U even got people trying to claim Steph ain't black. When that nikka got 2 black parents.

Link me to the Steph sh*t. I never even heard anything about that.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
  • Haha
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
How are they the same

Vanilla Ice and Drake are extremely similar. Difference being that one is half black and gets a pass because of that, the other is white and that's why he doesn't/didn't get a pass. If Drake was a white boy he would've been expelled by the culture years ago. The third verse of Not Like Us isn't just applicable to Drake's Atlanta connections, that's been his formula throughout his whole career.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Of course he tried to clear his comments... there wasn't a single positive comment about Lupe yesterday, they were all claiming he was jealous because his lyricism wasn't as immersive as Kendrick's (which is true)
He's taking so many self L lately :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vanilla Ice and Drake are extremely similar. Difference being that one is half black and gets a pass because of that, the other is white and that's why he doesn't/didn't get a pass. If Drake was a white boy he would've been expelled by the culture years ago. The third verse of Not Like Us isn't just applicable to Drake's Atlanta connections, that's been his formula throughout his whole career.
A lot of you must be kids . Let me let you in on a little secret , everything Kendrick says isn’t gospel .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lupe is a loser and a jealous fakkit that thinks he's an Asian man....nobody cares about he's talking about nobody listens to his trash ass music anymore he's been reduced to clout chasing :manny: