Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People are really trying to clown one of the greatest lyricists of all time cause of something that was not even a diss. He’s said multiple times he has no issue with Kendrick. I’m a Kendrick fan but the Kbots are insufferable. I think he does dislike them and all this was just a way to troll them. It was clearly successful
So you are confused about why people are clowing him yet YOU, YOURSELF state that Lupe is trolling. :dead:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Lupe is raw

he just carries himself with more weight than he actually has

In comparing himself to other people and events I think he forgot

fans actually need something from the artist to be excited about which hurts his content greatly

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are confused about why people are clowing him yet YOU, YOURSELF state that Lupe is trolling. :dead:
He’s trolling Kbots. I’m a Kendrick fan and I’m not trippin about this. I’m not confused just stating how hilarious it is to discredit a rapper like Lupe cause of this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He’s trolling Kbots. I’m a Kendrick fan and I’m not trippin about this. I’m not confused just stating how hilarious it is to discredit a rapper like Lupe cause of this.

If you can't see the inherent corniness of trolling the fan base of a rapper that doesn't even acknowledge you exist....I don't know what to tell you.

And Drake fans tried to get Meek arrested. Harassed Budden in real life. Harassed various streamers like King Ahmad, solely because he said he liked "Euphoria"....after he praised "Push Ups", mind you.

Let alone people like Ak and Mal running full blown disinformation campaigns. Let alone people like King Jared photoshopping pics of Whitney to "prove" she got beat.

But nah, Kendrick fans are the issue. :mjlol:

Drake fans are worse than Kendrick fans by pretty much every conceivable metric. The reason he's "trolling" one fan base is because he's bitter. We ain't stupid.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you can't see the inherent corniness of trolling the fan base of a rapper that doesn't even acknowledge you exist....I don't know what to tell you.

And Drake fans tried to get Meek arrested. Harassed Budden in real life. Harassed various streamers like King Ahmad, solely because he said he liked "Euphoria"....after he praised "Push Ups", mind you.

Let alone people like Ak and Mal running full blown disinformation campaigns. Let alone people like King Jared photoshopping pics of Whitney to "prove" she got beat.

Drake fans are worse than Kendrick fans by pretty much every conceivable metric. The reason he's "trolling" one fan base is because he's bitter. We ain't stupid.

Fred.
Lupe is a try hard cornball. And he's disingenuous as well. He be lying. But BOTH fanbases suck. Both Drake and Kendrick's. Opposite sides of the same coin.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lupe is a try hard cornball. And he's disingenuous as well. He be lying. But BOTH fanbases suck. Both Drake and Kendrick's. Opposite sides of the same coin.

There is no die hard Kendrick fan equivalent of any of the sh*t I said. Let's be real here.

So no, they're not both sides of the same coin. Drake stans are basically a cult at this point.

Fred.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't think Lupe hates Kendrick at all. Is there some bitterness there? Yes, but not hate.

He is just more of a Drake fan than a Kendrick fan, so there is some biased in what he is saying like all of us.

I just don't think you need a PHD to say who is apart of the culture or not.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There is no die hard Kendrick fan equivalent of any of the sh*t I said. Let's be real here.

So no, they're not both sides of the same coin. Drake stans are basically a cult at this point.

Fred.
nikka no. U gotta be kidding. See this where ur bias is setting in. U think Drake fans are a cult but Kendrick's ain't? U hate Drake so u not thinking clearly. Go on social media. Look at a comment section for a second. Holla back at me. Matter fact. My boy just got hammered by Kendrick fans cause he said he was tired of Not Like Us. They started accusing this nikka of being a Drake fan n all kinda shyt and he don't even fukk wit Drake. U got Kendrick fans on this very site claiming that Kendrick is the best musician in the history of music. Lmao.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
:russ:Facts the “Kbots” aren’t topping this

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka no. U gotta be kidding. See this where ur bias is setting in. U think Drake fans are a cult but Kendrick's ain't? U hate Drake so u not thinking clearly. Go on social media. Look at a comment section for a second. Holla back at me. Matter fact. My boy just got hammered by Kendrick fans cause he said he was tired of Not Like Us. They started accusing this nikka of being a Drake fan n all kinda shyt and he don't even fukk wit Drake. U got Kendrick fans on this very site claiming that Kendrick is the best musician in the history of music. Lmao.

Not the same

KDot fans can be annoying but they're not doxxing people or creating false claims and numbers