Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka no. U gotta be kidding. See this where ur bias is setting in. U think Drake fans are a cult but Kendrick's ain't? U hate Drake so u not thinking clearly. Go on social media. Look at a comment section for a second. Holla back at me. Matter fact. My boy just got hammered by Kendrick fans cause he said he was tired of Not Like Us. They started accusing this nikka of being a Drake fan n all kinda shyt and he don't even fukk wit Drake. U got Kendrick fans on this very site claiming that Kendrick is the best musician in the history of music. Lmao.

Dog....you gotta be trolling right now.

You're talking about comment sections, social media, and The Coli.

I'm talking about this:

Again, the two fanbases are not even in the same ballpark. There's a reason streamers had to specifically tell Drake fans to back off.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
There is no die hard Kendrick fan equivalent of any of the sh*t I said. Let's be real here.

So no, they're not both sides of the same coin. Drake stans are basically a cult at this point.

Fred.

Not the same

KDot fans can be annoying but they're not doxxing people or creating false claims and numbers

People on that side of the argument tend to think simply hearing something they don't like is the equivalent of what Drake fans are doing. They put their annoyances over common sense.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There is no die hard Kendrick fan equivalent of any of the sh*t I said. Let's be real here.

So no, they're not both sides of the same coin. Drake stans are basically a cult at this point.

Fred.

I agree but I think it probably hinges on the result. It's not that one group is normal and the other is crazy. It's that one side got utterly clowned for two months+ and it broke their brains seeing their man take an L. I'd compare it to how G-Unit fans were acting on SOHH after the Kanye/Graduation thing. When the identity is so focused on winning/success/sales/etc. One minute you on top of the world posting Soundscans, next minute you're claiming the War Angel LP would have went gold first week if it wasn't a mixtape.

The flip side of that for Kendrick fans: how would they respond if the so called best rapper of his era with multiple classic albums and all the accolades got bodied by a singing nikka? They wouldn't be able to process or handle that, it would have driven people insane too. I already told brehs months ago that if this shyt went left I would take a vacation to avoid the fukkery lol. They had me looking crazy for a couple weeks while waiting for Kendrick's response but the god came thru. If he had failed tho? I would have been on my way to Hawaii.
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree but I think it probably hinges on the result. It's not that one group is normal and the other is crazy. It's that one side got utterly clowned for two months+ and it broke their brains seeing their man take an L. I'd compare it to how G-Unit fans were acting on SOHH after the Kanye/Graduation thing. When the identity is so focused on winning/success/sales/etc. One minute you on top of the world posting Soundscans, next minute you're claiming the War Angel LP would have went gold first week if it wasn't a mixtape.

The flip side of that for Kendrick fans: how would they respond if the so called best rapper of his era with multiple classic albums and all the accolades got bodied by a singing nikka? They wouldn't be able to process or handle that, it would have driven people insane too. I already told brehs months ago that if this shyt went left I would take a vacation to avoid the fukkery lol. They had me looking crazy for a couple weeks while waiting for Kendrick's response but the god came thru. If he had failed tho? I would have been on my way to Hawaii.
:mjlol:

How does this explain Meek then?

Drake won that and his stans tried to get Meek arrested.

They were harassing reactors and streamers before this battle was even decided.

So nah I can't agree. Drake fans tend to have a weird parasocial relationship with him (see Ak, Mal, etc.) and that was exacerbated by his L. But they were acting unhinged long before that.

Fred.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't see the inherent corniness of trolling the fan base of a rapper that doesn't even acknowledge you exist....I don't know what to tell you.

And Drake fans tried to get Meek arrested. Harassed Budden in real life. Harassed various streamers like King Ahmad, solely because he said he liked "Euphoria"....after he praised "Push Ups", mind you.

Let alone people like Ak and Mal running full blown disinformation campaigns. Let alone people like King Jared photoshopping pics of Whitney to "prove" she got beat.

But nah, Kendrick fans are the issue. :mjlol:

Drake fans are worse than Kendrick fans by pretty much every conceivable metric. The reason he's "trolling" one fan base is because he's bitter. We ain't stupid.

Fred.
All of them are an issue. I’m just talking about Kbots right now cause that’s the topic. No where did I defend Drake stans. Kbots are just the most vocal and annoying in the present moment. They were harassing a young girl they thought was Drakes hidden daughter. All of these stans are trash.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All of them are an issue. I’m just talking about Kbots right now cause that’s the topic. No where did I defend Drake stans. Kbots are just the most vocal and annoying in the present moment. They were harassing a young girl they thought was Drakes hidden daughter. All of these stans are trash.

They didn't harass her, they posted her IG which was private.

If you have receipts of them actually contacting her or some other sh*t, I'm all ears.

Fred.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:whew:
You should visit the Dark Kenny reddit to get a taste of the fanbase

If calling probation on Meek is peak stanning, them Kendrick stans are piling up paperwork on Aubrey.

:wow:They following the money and all his LLC

:wow:They looking up shipping containers
:wow:They following every child that attended birthdays in LA that is followed by a celebrity close to Aubrey