Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dog....you gotta be trolling right now.

You're talking about comment sections, social media, and The Coli.

I'm talking about this:

Again, the two fanbases are not even in the same ballpark. There's a reason streamers had to specifically tell Drake fans to back off.

Fred.
Like I said I didn't know about that. Thats OD crazy shyt. Smh. But Kendrick fans WERE harassing them girls tho. Both fanbases WAY too invested and just annoying af.
:mjlol:Both stan bases are annoying af but Drake stans. Begging attorneys to arrest Meek is crazy.
Yea that's wild af.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not the same

KDot fans can be annoying but they're not doxxing people or creating false claims and numbers

Exactly.

King Jared created a fake email from the Canadian police claiming Schoolboy Q lied about them cancelling the show. Ak followed suit.

Canadians actually pointed out that it was fake, and looked nothing like a legit email Canadian police would send.

Ak was smart enough to remove the fake email from his Twitter but King Jared never even addressed it.

Keep in mind he's just some random Drake stan. He doesn't know Drake. Dude is not even Canadian, he's British or some sh*t. Despite that he went out of his way to make Schoolboy Q....whose only tenuously attached to the beef, by being friends with Kendrick....look bad.

Like I said these cats are legit mentally ill.

Nah they were. She came out and said it. She was pissed off. It's actually a few of them they were harrassing.

Like I said I'm all ears breh. Nothing came up from a Google search. I see a bunch of people saying they found her and/or they have theories about who it is but nobody claiming they were harassed. I could be wrong. :manny:

Fred.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
lol

You need a PHD in HipHop to determine which artists are "HipHop" - Lupe Fiasco

This isn't even paraphrasing, he really said that

:dead:

What he said was ridiculous but there is a real issue here with how shyt like rap genius inspired so many idiots to speak on rap and seek out deeper meaning in shyt that most likely was never that deep.

I'm not a fan of gatekeeping but I do think there's a lot of dodo birds with a voice that just make discussions about rap corny.

And the reality is there's more idiots than subject matter experts.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Hammer people seen him as goofy dance rap (kinda like Kid N Play) but nobody had an issue with him.

The issues began when he:

1. Dissed RUN DMC:

2. Started overtly trying to cross over. People got tired of him. And that chicken commercial was the nail in the coffin.

Fred.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He’s trolling Kbots. I’m a Kendrick fan and I’m not trippin about this. I’m not confused just stating how hilarious it is to discredit a rapper like Lupe cause of this.
So you a Lubot! :dead:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How does this explain Meek then?

Drake won that and his stans tried to get Meek arrested.

They were harassing reactors and streamers before this battle was even decided.

So nah I can't agree. Drake fans tend to have a weird parasocial relationship with him (see Ak, Mal, etc.) and that was exacerbated by his L. But they were acting unhinged long before that.

Fred.
If Drake had won the beef, him and his fans would've been going much harder. Like you said, they were trying to send meek back to jail, and they went in on him for over a year.

That's why it's disingenuous for Drake fans to act like the kbots are going to far, atleast they're keeping it memes aside from that gay dude from the hotel.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think what makes the K Dot stanbase stand out a lil worse is that some of them are part of hip hop media and have actual influence over the narrative.

AK, MAL, Funk Master Flex, Maine on Angie Martinez, even cam and Mase. Your statement applies more to Drake than it does Kendrick.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
AK, MAL, Funk Master Flex, Maine on Angie Martinez, even cam and Mase. Your statement applies more to Drake than it does Kendrick.
No it doesn't. All of these people have disrespected Drake at one point. AK admitted Kendrick won surprisingly. Mal is basically a nobody and the people on his very Podcast clown him and disagree with him so there's balance there. Cam and Mase aren't Drake stans and the fact u say that just cause they expressed their opinion says alot. There's a difference between THAT and being a stan. Rosenberg. THAT's a stan. Akademiks. THAT's a stan. Im talking about actual media outlets who have a say and can control things. The ones who curate these lists etc etc. Kendrick is like Teflon in hip hop media. It's no contest.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
They didn't harass her, they posted her IG which was private.

If you have receipts of them actually contacting her or some other sh*t, I'm all ears.

Fred.
what about the twitter account called ebonyprincess making wild claims about drake sexually assaulting/assaulting a disabled guy in a wheelchair? then that disabled guy in a wheelchair getting harassed on his IG page and he had to release a statement. would you say that's going too far for kendrick fans?

overall i do agree drake fans are still clinging on to this and are still coping after the L. i see more reactions and comments from drake fans still bringing up the kendrick, whitney and dave free angle or trying to create a narrative that makes kendrick look bad. it's not a good look.