Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Nobody cares about that goofy ass "Asian" geek :russ: nikka begging for clout begging for a moment Damn near 50 years old shyt is embarrassing....got his groupies talking about some Chicago vs Cali when this washed up fakkit thinks he's from Nagasaki :dead:

Lmao Lupe the original Donald Glover

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
is this real or an episode of Donald glover's Atlanta :dahell:

they got fake equations all over the chalk boards like bart just finished detention :mjlol:
Those aren't fake equations...
If you look at the board at the start of the video you can see "logic gates".
Look like some type of circuit class for computer programming that used the same hall as Lupe's lecture.

He lecturing at MIT.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Those aren't fake equations...
If you look at the board at the start of the video you can see "logic gates".
Look like some type of circuit class for computer programming that used the same hall as Lupe's lecture.

He lecturing at MIT.

Damn they the TA don't clean that shyt up for the next class.....he getting subbed by MIT dorks 2 boot.....damn.

rodney-dangerfield-get-no-respect.gif

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are really trying to clown one of the greatest lyricists of all time cause of something that was not even a diss. He’s said multiple times he has no issue with Kendrick. I’m a Kendrick fan but the Kbots are insufferable. I think he does dislike them and all this was just a way to troll them. It was clearly successful

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Unfortunately Lupe was in position to be the Kendrick Lamar of his generation but unlike Dot he didn’t play the game.
Yeah, Lupe the Martyr is a bullshyt narrative imo. What was the vullshyt with Skylar Grey if not him playing the game? What makes it worse is that Lupe tried to play the game and couldn't get it popping. Only entertaining thing Lupe has done in recent memory was shyt on Royce. Everything else has been canibus level exercise in futility rapping.

The Kendrick fans are reaching the beyhive nas stans on sohh level of unreasonableness. Anything other than absolute fealty gets you attacked.

Last edited: