Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, this is cap. Lupe had legendary mixtapes
I wouldn't use "legendary"
that put everyone on notice before his debut. Had co-signs and a feature from Hov on Food and Liquor. Huge feature on Kanye's Touch the Sky leading up to his release.

Production from the Neptunes for his lead single on his debut album.
The industry darling shyt I mentioned. Canibus had clown ass Wyclef, if he had Lupe's industry push, there's no telling what he could have done. Most of these rappers were afraid of him.
He was highly anticipated and hyped and actually delivered 2 great first albums. Let's not spew out bullshyt and act like Lupe didn't have his time and isn't easily more accomplished than Canibus.
He sold more records, that's about it. Where are the freestyles being played and analyzed years later? Who did he battle?

I'll take 2000 BC and Rip The Jacker over anything Lupe ever did. He's a great lyricist, but most of his his music isn't fun. His off court antics and dikkhead personality makes me like even his good records less.
Where is all that "...don't be outside", "...music scares the women away", "...you don't hear his music in the club/at the function" energy when it comes to Lupe?

So we going to pretend cuh don't make music for n*ggas who wear button down anime shirts? We going to act like people didn't stop paying attention to Lu after Food & Liquor?
THANK YOU. We have to hear this bullshyt narrative about Eminem all day on here, but Lupe is damn near in the same boat. When is the last time he made some groovy, fly shyt you would want to hear "outside" or at a "function"?
Defended Iggy Az and talked condescending on them

They let it slide but still tried to ask why he feels Drake is better Emcee than KDot and their battle songs
He didn't wanna answer the question and responded with questions on how lyrics should be on different metrics
And then kicked them off

Kept talking over them while they were being nothing but cordial
He treated them like Royce treated him

To be fair he doesn't have many nice things to say about Lupe.

What's funny about these threads is "b bu but why are Kendrick fans attacking everyone not sh*tting on Drake?!"....literally all of those people were criticized and mocked for years before Drake vs Kendrick.

The Iggy Azalea sh*t was a decade ago. Let alone the A Tribe Called Quest debacle. Or his obsession with Japanese culture.

But no, let's over look all that because he wants Drake to buy "Reasonable Doubt".
WZzgQKh.png

Fred.
Don't forget the pro-cop shyt:hhh:

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Lupe said Drake should buy part of RD from Dame and this is a shot at Kendrick how exactly? Are we at a point where anyone who says anything positive about Drake is dissing Kendrick and is OVO compromised?

About 2 weeks ago Dame suggested KDot buy RD

Lupe just being a petty, messy bytch

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About 2 weeks ago Dame suggested KDot buy RD

Lupe just being a petty, messy bytch
Oh didn't know that. :russ: . Still doesn't seem to be a Kendrick diss as much as it is trolling the Kbots. And it worked. I just looked on the comments of the Samurai video and they are assembling already

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Lupe said Drake should buy part of RD from Dame and this is a shot at Kendrick how exactly? Are we at a point where anyone who says anything positive about Drake is dissing Kendrick and is OVO compromised?
This was last month.

Keep in mind the "Drake is this hip hop historian that treats stuff with respect" is complete bullshyt seeing how he said he melted Pharrell's chains down to taunt Pusha.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Where is all that "...don't be outside", "...music scares the women away", "...you don't hear his music in the club/at the function" energy when it comes to Lupe?

So we going to pretend cuh don't make music for n*ggas who wear button down anime shirts? We going to act like people didn't stop paying attention to Lu after Food & Liquor?
It's crazy how Lupe is the only "lyrical" rapper that evades that criticism.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Exactly. I seen earlier that you mentioned @spliz is your homie, but no way he would be in this thread if Lupe wasn't shyttin' on Kendrick.
Are u stupid? I go into Lupe threads all the time. Ask any Lupe fan on this site. I will either praise him if he do some dope shyt. Or shyt on him if he on some fukk shyt. U obviously don't know me as a poster. But u speaking to people who do.