Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lupe's headlines are always related to him talking about something and never about his music. Just dropped an album and this story will get more attention than his project.

:manny:

He should make a record expressing how he feels on all this shyt. That would actually garner more attention for this music than a concept album based on Amy Winehouse being a battle rapper.

But what the fukk do I know

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka no u are. Lupe ain't even bring up Drake. He wasn't speaking on Kendrick either.

You're stupid. Like... Really stupid. The ONLY reason why Lupe is talking about what he's talking about is because of Dame saying that Kenny should buy his part of Reasonable Doubt.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nothing to see here, just the usual from lupe being corny and pretentious. He was REAL quiet during the past few months when his boy fraudrey got his ass whooped by kdot I know he was fuming:lolbron:
Which is funny because Lupe had alot to say before Kendrick responded. Dude sounded gleeful at the idea of Drake finally exposing Kendrick as overrated. Literally debating fans on Twitter about all the ways Drake was a superior artist.

Dude hasn't said shyt about the beef since euphoria dropped.
:pachaha:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Number 1. Go in the comment sections. Happy is one of the main songs that come up when people bring up songs that were played so much they are unbearable now. Number 2. When is the last time a person YOU know voluntarily played that song?

My mom played Happy last week actually lol. But my bad, I thought you were equating Happy to Not Like Us and saying currently/right now, people are tired of Not Like Us. So I misread your post. My point was simply that the record is still hot in the clubs and constantly being played. And traditionally smash hits don't just disappear years later. If Kendrick wants to perform that song forever he can, and get a massive response. Maybe he won't, or maybe him and Drake will peace it up one day and dead the song like Takeover/Ether were. But I doubt it.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
he-usual-suspects-kevin-spacy.gif
:russ: Kendrick Sezo fukked the game up and disappeared