Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kendrick stans upset cause kendrick called for a fade then ducked smoke :mjlol:

" he jealous! He upset!" Female talk

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

People started coming for him and his blackness because he said he's kinda tired of hearing the song over and over again during the games. Lol.
Everybody knows Steph’s favorite rapper is Lupe

nikkas on the coli want dude to be Canibus so bad :mjlol:

That’s Curry’s guy. Even jumped on a live stream for him & wore a HOUSE EP hoodie pregame

nikkas swear this dude doesn’t have real life fans

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I love Lupe’s music and he’s a legend but his time as the top guy has passed. He needs to embrace being an OG, step to the side and let Kendrick have his moment.

Unfortunately Lupe was in position to be the Kendrick Lamar of his generation but unlike Dot he didn’t play the game. He had fights with Atlantic, turmoil over the direction of his career and they butted heads creatively. He was on that trajectory after The Cool…then came Lasers which was still successful but after that album…Kendrick was scorching and became the guy.

Kendrick had no issues making radio friendly songs and doing features with pop stars. He was still able to craft and create albums that he wanted to make. Now he’s independent and hotter than fish grease with the biggest song of the year.

Kendrick made great moves during his career. There’s hardly any blemishes on his resume. Lupe still continues to drop excellent music but he’s older and put himself deep in this underground bubble that he’s forever stuck in.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Lupe is right don’t twist the narrative to be about silly beefs

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You do dikk ride Drake.

Or at the very least you really really really dislike Kenny.
Son u can easily look up my post history to see I'm not even a Drake fan like that. But I don't hate Kenny. I can't stand nikkas like u tho. And I can't stand the way the media treats him over all rappers. And I also don't like that he plays into it even tho I do get it cause u gotta do what works.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Son u can easily look up my post history to see I'm not even a Drake fan like that. But I don't hate Kenny. I can't stand nikkas like u tho. And I can't stand the way the media treats him over all rappers. And I also don't like that he plays into it even tho I do get it cause u gotta do what works.

nikkas like me? What's that? A fan of his music? :mjlol:

The fukk does "nikkas like me" even mean? :heh: