Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The Kendrick dikk riding this forum has done made folks forget there are MC’s much nicer than him.
Lupe is very much in that category. TDE and LA don’t want it with Chicago because all that low hanging fruit they used against Toronto and Drake won’t work stateside.

Nobody cares about that goofy ass "Asian" geek :russ: nikka begging for clout begging for a moment Damn near 50 years old shyt is embarrassing....got his groupies talking about some Chicago vs Cali when this washed up fakkit thinks he's from Nagasaki :dead:

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All this started because Dame tagged kendrick saying he should buy his half of reasonable doubt. Lupe tagged Drake and said he should buy it. People started calling Lupe out for saying an outsider should own it. Lupe then started that space asking who is kendrick to dictate who's part of the culture.
Anybody who isn't braindead can see what Lupe is doing. They think that Lupe's recent comments are just some unbiased Satruday night opinions, when all of it literally started with Lupe being messy because he was mad that Dame saw Kendrick as someone who he would love to own half of reasonable doubt. But let them tell it: "yOu kThOT StAns DoNt lIKE AnY CriTIQUes aBoUt hIm"

:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Kendrick fans are turning into Trump supporters. Everyone besides him is wrong and there is literally no criticism of him that isn’t hating
Lupe was hating. Dame suggested he wouldn't mind if Kendrick bought half of reasonable doubt, and Lupe tagged Drake under Dames post saying Drake should own it.That's some....dare I say...Sassy shyt. His critiques of Kendrick aren't based on his opinion on Kendricks music or his opinions of Kendrick as a person or critical analysis of his bars, they're based in Lupe's own passive aggressive energy. :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
bytch ass nikkas who think any criticism of Kendrick equals hate or Drake love.

What does criticism have to do with any of this? A man owns a piece of an album and recommended that Rapper A buys it.

Another man who has absolutely nothing to do with that album states that Rapper B should buy the album and it just so happens to be who Rapper A is beefing with?

I'm a big Lupe fan. Tetsuo & Youth is top five for me in the last 15 years. But regardless of his intentions, this is messy as shyt and everyone turning the side eye at him had the right to do so.

Why bring up Drake when the world knows he has a problem with Kenny? It's some woman shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What does criticism have to do with any of this? A man owns a piece of an album and recommended that Rapper A buys it.

Another man who has absolutely nothing to do with that album states that Rapper B should buy the album and it just so happens to be who Rapper A is beefing with?

I'm a big Lupe fan. Tetsuo & Youth is top five for me in the last 15 years. But regardless of his intentions, this is messy as shyt and everyone turning the side eye at him had the right to do so.

Why bring up Drake when the world knows he has a problem with Kenny? It's some woman shyt.
These dudes are playing dumb. We arguing against scorned users. :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
None of them West Coast nikkas put the bread up for Pac's ring yet wanna act appalled cause Drake bought it. This nikka Kendrick literally asking for Drake to GIVE him the ring like wtf? nikka if u cared so much u would've purchased the shyt and gave it back to his family. I'm tired of all these rap nikkas using Pac's name for clout.

Send some of those "flockers" to go get it :heh:

Them west coast dudes like to play victim while simultaneously showing that they got power of everything. How that work?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who isn't braindead can see what Lupe is doing. They think that Lupe's recent comments are just some unbiased Satruday night opinions, when all of it literally started with Lupe being messy because he was mad that Dame saw Kendrick as someone who he would love to own half of reasonable doubt. But let them tell it: "yOu kThOT StAns DoNt lIKE AnY CriTIQUes aBoUt hIm"

:mjlol:
Basically. Lupe’s articulate enough where he can bullshyt people into thinking he’s acting in good faith, but we all know what’s going on here.

Which is fine, but let’s call it what it is.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Lupe’s music and he’s a legend but his time as the top guy has passed. He needs to embrace being an OG, step to the side and let Kendrick have his moment.

Unfortunately Lupe was in position to be the Kendrick Lamar of his generation but unlike Dot he didn’t play the game. He had fights with Atlantic, turmoil over the direction of his career and they butted heads creatively. He was on that trajectory after The Cool…then came Lasers which was still successful but after that album…Kendrick was scorching and became the guy.

Kendrick had no issues making radio friendly songs and doing features with pop stars. He was still able to craft and create albums that he wanted to make. Now he’s independent and hotter than fish grease with the biggest song of the year.

Kendrick made great moves during his career. There’s hardly any blemishes on his resume. Lupe still continues to drop excellent music but he’s older and put himself deep in this underground bubble that he’s forever stuck in.
Kendrick is 37 he isn’t a young guy

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Nobody cares about that goofy ass "Asian" geek :russ: nikka begging for clout begging for a moment Damn near 50 years old shyt is embarrassing....got his groupies talking about some Chicago vs Cali when this washed up fakkit thinks he's from Nagasaki :dead:

:laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Bruh what are u talking about? Do u know what thread ur in?