Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People bro. A bunch of internet outlets. Fans. Even on The Breakfast Club Charlamagne tried to come at Curry's blackness talking bout lightskin and mixed nikkas have an issue with the song n shyt. Im not making this shyt up. Im not speaking on u being disingenuous about the Lupe/Kendrick shyt. Im speaking on in general when it comes related to this Kendrick/Drake subject and how people been acting. U basically dismissed me when I tried to tell u that there's literal bots running across this site. Creating a million threads on the front page about shyt that can go in one thread. They don't get their threads merged. They don't get banned. Nothing. One of them nikkas just said an actual pedophile is a better person than Drake. These weird nikkas only post about Kendrick and Drake related shyt. None of it gets monitored. Yet Napoleon got banned mad times for similar shyt but atleast that nikka posts on shyt outside of Drake.

Respectfully I don't understand your fixation with the bot thing.

Bots have been here literally since day 1. Razzay been here since 2012 and only posts about Diddy. Tunechi only posts about Wanye, been here since 2013.

Neither of those guys have been banned but we're supposed to start with Kendrick bots....why?

I guess this is where you say "ban them all!" but my point is #1 it's never been protocol here and #2 I'm not the only mod. None of these mods see a reason to ban any of these guys. So who am I to start?

Lastly, Nap has never gotten banned over rap sh*t. I told you that. He gets banned due to The Locker Room. Anybody who regularly posts in there will tell you that.

Fred.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest, Lupe is salty as fukk Dot snatched the lane he essentially forged and proceeded to take it to commercial heights we never thought was possible. Lupe was supposed to be the voice of the generation and the nikka competing with Kanye on the charts instead of the position he found himself in.

Kendrick not mentioning him on Control and even ignoring his responses is why he's been baiting for acknowledgement for over a decade now.

1. Kendrick got lucky while Lupe was fukked over by his label.
2. Even though Lupe is the way better lyricist, Kendrick is a far superior songwriter and has a way of connecting with people's hearts on a mass scale.
3. Lupe's music is polarizing because of the preachiness behind it while Kendrick gets his messages across by holding himself accountable. Basically "we gotta do better" versus of "y'all gotta do better"
4. Lupe is pretentious as fukk and says inflammatory shyt like "Obama is a terrorist" while Kendrick's religious beliefs have kept him grounded despite the sheer amount of power he holds.
5. Dot is unapologetically Black/Compton to a fault while Lupe thinks he's a Japanese Samurai.

At the end of the day, Hip Hop loses because of this petty shyt. These two should be putting their egos aside and collabing with one another.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
He's a clown

Been a clown since this

He tried to clean it up a bit, but...

o I've explained this to a lot of people...let me name drop a few:

#1 Fab 5 Freddy
#2 Q-TIP!!!!...THAT'S RIGHT THE LEADER OF THE GROUP HIMSELF!!!
#3 Common
#4 Questlove

and more....ahem....

"I DID NOT GROW UP ON ATCQ!!!..."

THE LITTLE GHETTO KID FROM THE MEAN STREETS OF THE WESTSIDE OF CHICAGO GREW UP ON SPICE 1, 8-BALL & MJG, NWA AND SNOOP DOGG...

I WASNT A BACKPACKER RAP ENTHUSIAST!!!...I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE...I GREW UP ON GANGSTA RAP!!!

^The least believable part of his BS

HAVE I LISTENED TO MM IN ITS ENTIRETY?...NO!!!...(Sorry Quest)...

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES AND YOUR SACRED COWS...SOME OF YA'LL MAKE ME SICK...

AND FYI WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY OFFERED TO ME I TURNED IT DOWN BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS OUT OF PLACE FOR ME TO BE HONORING THEM BECAUSE WHILE I WAS FULLY AWARE OF THEIR IMPACT IN HIP-HOP I WASNT REALLY AWARE OF THEIR MUSIC LIKE THAT...BUT GUESS WHO WANTED ME TO BE APART OF IT....HMMMM...HOW ABOUT...Q-TIP!!!...

SO NOW ARE YOU GOING TO HATE ON "ATCQ" BECAUSE THEY WANTED SOMEBODY WHO DIDNT REALLY KNOW THERE MUSIC TO HONOR THEM BY COVERING SOME OF THEIR MUSIC?...THINK ON THAT OKP'S

P.S. I FORGET THE WORDS TO SOME OF MY OWN SONGS ON STAGE...HEY IT HAPPENS...

New generation of rap fans likes to forget, then they like to forgive, but most of the time "what's the big deal..."

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick been ducking Lupe
The boy does not fukk anybody
Let's be honest, Lupe is salty as fukk Dot snatched the lane he essentially forged and proceeded to take it to commercial heights we never thought was possible. Lupe was supposed to be the voice of the generation and the nikka competing with Kanye on the charts instead of the position he found himself in.

Kendrick not mentioning him on Control and even ignoring his responses is why he's been baiting for acknowledgement for over a decade now.

1. Kendrick got lucky while Lupe was fukked over by his label.
2. Even though Lupe is the way better lyricist, Kendrick is a far superior songwriter and has a way of connecting with people's hearts on a mass scale.
3. Lupe's music is polarizing because of the preachiness behind it while Kendrick gets his messages across by holding himself accountable. Basically "we gotta do better" versus of "y'all gotta do better"
4. Lupe is pretentious as fukk and says inflammatory shyt like "Obama is a terrorist" while Kendrick's religious beliefs have kept him grounded despite the sheer amount of power he holds.
5. Dot is unapologetically Black/Compton to a fault while Lupe thinks he's a Japanese Samurai.

At the end of the day, Hip Hop loses because of this petty shyt. These two should be putting their egos aside and collabing with one another.

In short Kenny does not want that smoke

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And @spliz you know you're my guy but "Happy" still gets half a million streams a day on Spotify. 10 years later. So comparing "Not Like Us" to that....well, let's just say I agree. :mjlol:

That song ain't going nowhere for a very, very long time breh.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Respectfully I don't understand your fixation with the bot thing.

Bots have been here literally since day 1. Razzay been here since 2012 and only posts about Diddy. Tunechi only posts about Wanye, been here since 2013.

Neither of those guys have been banned but we're supposed to start with Kendrick bots....why?

I guess this is where you say "ban them all!" but my point is #1 it's never been protocol here and #2 I'm not the only mod. None of these mods see a reason to ban any of these guys. So who am I to start?

Lastly, Nap has never gotten banned over rap sh*t. I told you that. He gets banned due to The Locker Room. Anybody who regularly posts in there will tell you that.

Fred.
Tunechi is unproblematic. He basically makes his posts and minds his business. Razzay can be annoying sometimes but basically just defends Diddy. It's like 6 Kendrick bots on here that spam the site. I been on forums for years and this is like the only one that gets away with shyt like that. Like I said. Atleast merge they shyt. SOMETHING. They will make a thread and then just respond to eachother for the first 2 pages.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And @spliz you know you're my guy but "Happy" still gets half a million streams a day on Spotify. 10 years later. So comparing "Not Like Us" to that....well, let's just say I agree. :mjlol:

That song ain't going nowhere for a very, very long time breh.

Fred.
Ask any nikka in real life about that song and they will tell u. Happy still gets played in department stores across the world n shyt so yea the streaming gonna be up but the PEOPLE tired of that fukkin song.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tunechi is unproblematic. He basically makes his posts and minds his business. Razzay can be annoying sometimes but basically just defends Diddy. It's like 6 Kendrick bots on here that spam the site. I been on forums for years and this is like the only one that gets away with shyt like that. Like I said. Atleast merge they shyt. SOMETHING. They will make a thread and then just respond to eachother for the first 2 pages.

Dog I been told you to put them all on ignore. It will solve the issue instantly. It's what we tell anyone that has an issue with posters like that, because people have actually complained about Razzay and Tunechi. Ignore will make them disappear, problem solved.

Ask any nikka in real life about that song and they will tell u. Happy still gets played in department stores across the world n shyt so yea the streaming gonna be up but the PEOPLE tired of that fukkin song.

I'm sure people are tired of "Not Like Us" but that don't mean it's going away. I just heard somebody bumping it outside a grocery store, like 30 minutes ago.

Once football gets underway it's a wrap.

And the song is bigger than a Drake diss now. It will be used in commercials, sporting events, etc. for years to come.

Fred.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

How come "the people" are always just people you know in NY tho lol. That shyt still ringing in clubs across the country fam. You're old enough to know this is how smash hits happen. People will point to shyt from 20 years ago but you don't have to go that far. Remember when...God's Plan came out? Mask Off? Just Wanna Rock? This shyt is on that level.

You can't separate streaming from "people" when that's how most people listen to music. Hell...remember when Drake dropped In My Feelings lol. Smash hits don't fizzle out.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk are u? I dont dikkride Drake in the slightest but I see how u can take it that way if u have Kendrick's dikk in ur mouth.
You aren’t allowed to defend Drake even if it’s with facts or simply reporting something that happened. Apparently since he lost the battle we are only allowed to say how everything is negative about him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
How come "the people" are always just people you know in NY tho lol. That shyt still ringing in clubs across the country fam. You're old enough to know this is how smash hits happen. People will point to shyt from 20 years ago but you don't have to go that far. Remember when...God's Plan came out? Mask Off? Just Wanna Rock? This shyt is on that level.

You can't separate streaming from "people" when that's how most people listen to music. Hell...remember when Drake dropped In My Feelings lol. Smash hits don't fizzle out.
Number 1. Go in the comment sections. Happy is one of the main songs that come up when people bring up songs that were played so much they are unbearable now. Number 2. When is the last time a person YOU know voluntarily played that song?