Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the issue with lupe, while that overall conversation wasn't about kendrick, the reason it happened was because Lupe said Drake should buy the reasonable doubt masters in response to Dame saying he wants kendrick to buy it.

He was clearly throwing shade, and started that twitter space in response to people's reaction to his comments about reasonable doubt. Now in the space he acts like it's a general conversation about hip hop overall, and that he loves kendrick and Drake.

He does this all the time

Stop being a bytch and just diss the nikka already, I'm tired of this nikka throwing stones and hiding his hands.
See that's the part I didn't know.
Lupe moves to funny for me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he tagged Drake because Drake actually buys hip hop shyt ? You think he got the chains and Tupac ring through shenanigans? Anyone with money who cared about them could have , I mean Kendrick claims to care so deeply about pac why didn’t he ?

Well thats fine,but the man who actually has a piece to sell,contacted who he thought should buy it. And Lupe just happens to tweet the man Kendrick has beef with,telling him he should buy it instead? He just randomly rememberd Drakes love of hiphop memorabilia:mjlol:?

Main point is he dont even have shyt to sell,so why is he interfering in the transaction in the first place.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
The Kendrick dikk riding this forum has done made folks forget there are MC’s much nicer than him.
Lupe is very much in that category. TDE and LA don’t want it with Chicago because all that low hanging fruit they used against Toronto and Drake won’t work stateside.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm going to chalk that up to undiagnosed mental illness.

But who is "people"? If you're talking about random ass people on the internet, who cares? Social media is chock full of bizarre opinions that don't align with reality.

EDIT:

And I'm gonna need you to break down how I'm disingenuous. Cats comparing Push/Drake to Kendrick/Lupe makes no sense to me. I see zero parallels between the two situations. The whole "Push is too small for Drake to even acknowledge" never made sense from the jump because he was a Push stan back in the day. Same with the Budden sh*t. Kendrick (as far as I know) has never spoke on Lupe, at all, in any capacity.

It would be like assuming Nas is worried about....I dunno, Kurious George or some sh*t.

Fred.
People bro. A bunch of internet outlets. Fans. Even on The Breakfast Club Charlamagne tried to come at Curry's blackness talking bout lightskin and mixed nikkas have an issue with the song n shyt. Im not making this shyt up. Im not speaking on u being disingenuous about the Lupe/Kendrick shyt. Im speaking on in general when it comes related to this Kendrick/Drake subject and how people been acting. U basically dismissed me when I tried to tell u that there's literal bots running across this site. Creating a million threads on the front page about shyt that can go in one thread. They don't get their threads merged. They don't get banned. Nothing. One of them nikkas just said an actual pedophile is a better person than Drake. These weird nikkas only post about Kendrick and Drake related shyt. None of it gets monitored. Yet Napoleon got banned mad times for similar shyt but atleast that nikka posts on shyt outside of Drake.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk are u? I dont dikkride Drake in the slightest but I see how u can take it that way if u have Kendrick's dikk in ur mouth.
This is a common occurence in any thread related to this beef. You just up and down the thread bouncing on Drakes dikk like prime Gianna Michaels.

arZ1uDL.png

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
You right, Drake is worse

There's no video around of Vanilla I've saying the hard ER and talking shyt about Black slang in his city

Question. Why do yall love to stick your head in the sand about Fraudrey?
Lol bruh you too black for me. You got little nick names and everything. The white guy is now better after you took a second to think about it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is a common occurence in any thread related to this beef. You just up and down the thread bouncing on Drakes dikk like prime Gianna Michaels.

arZ1uDL.png
Im actually responding to bytch ass nikkas like u who quote me. I have no idea who u are. Yet here u are. On my dikk. I had another nikka I didn't know make a whole thread dedicated to me. U nikkas obviously must've looked up to me in some kinda way for me to hurt ur feelings. I'm not ur dad nikka.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Im actually responding to bytch ass nikkas like u who quote me. I have no idea who u are. Yet here u are. On my dikk. I had another nikka I didn't know make a whole thread dedicated to me. U nikkas obviously must've looked up to me in some kinda way for me to hurt ur feelings. I'm not ur dad nikka.
You dikk sucking.