@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In :mjpls:

Ole girl @CN793 was saying a lot of suspect shyt too.

:sas1:

:sas2:

Get finessed by your cac womans studies professor your freshman year to be a black feminist brehettes
:mjlol:
I thought @CN793 was a parody account/troll but the fact that college campuses and social media is producing people like her in the numbers is sad AF. :snoop:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@Luna is cool IMO, but don't be too hard of the girl, she's 19. I try not to be too hard on younger posters. They can still see the error of their ways and rectify them.
Naw breh you going soft nh:dame:
No way you'd tolerate such blatant coded language being used against you. Don't do this in here fam.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Luna is cool IMO, but don't be too hard of the girl, she's 19. I try not to be too hard on younger posters. They can still see the error of their ways and rectify them.

It's too late now, that punk bytch is on radar now. Hopefully she doesn't graduate to Lady Simone or bcrusaderw status.

Luna

All Star
Daps

@The M.I.C.
The mental effort you have to put forward to conclude all that from 2 posts. Not even the acknowledgement that dark skin women are mostly heavily against colorism refrains you. "Hey, let's call her prejudiced against dark skin, even though she's uh... dark skin herself."
But I do see how the "unnatractive people gotta stick together" comment would raise eyebrows. I should have specified that I meant dark skin black men who discriminate against dark skin black women are hypocritical because if dark skin is ugly, they're ugly too.

The M.I.C.

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@ChocolateQueen aye.. fukk the negs, roll your goddamn ass into this thread and get live with the brehs. You still haven't shown your goddamn ass in that thread calling you out about your obvious bias with white dudes but you wanna cape for this broad? You looking funny right now. @Poitier @blackestofpanthers where's that thread just for chocolatec00n?

The M.I.C.

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The M.I.C.
The mental effort you have to put forward to conclude all that from 2 posts. Not even the acknowledgement that dark skin women are mostly heavily against colorism refrains you. "Hey, let's call her prejudiced against dark skin, even though she's uh... dark skin herself."
But I do see how the "unnatractive people gotta stick together" comment would raise eyebrows. I should have specified that I meant dark skin black men who discriminate against dark skin black women are hypocritical because if dark skin is ugly, they're ugly too.

There's no salvation coming from over here, so don't @ me or quote me bytch.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
@The M.I.C.
this dumb thot aint even really dark skin :dead: