@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
seems I was mistaken:patrice:
looks like you negged her and called her dumb
then she negged "uz dumb says the articulate thug"
Sounds like she was making fun of you more than her actually being racist:yeshrug:
either way, with all the vile things you've said, don't cry foul.
You even went out your way to talk shyt about me on tc, mind you I've never done or said anything to you.
but woe is me, she called me a thug after I negged her:mjcry:
cry me a river:mjlol:
I don't even recall you ever being in tc:yeshrug:
You shouldn't take things personally, I'm just here to entertain myself so anything flies for me :manny:
Also none of that excuses calling me a thug. You know the connotations and context of it, it literally had nothin to do with anything. In the context it's used, it's no different than the cacs who run around calling richard sherman a thug, it's just a substitute for ******

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
seems I was mistaken:patrice:
looks like you negged her and called her dumb
then she negged "uz dumb says the articulate thug"
Sounds like she was making fun of you more than her actually being racist:yeshrug:
either way, with all the vile things you've said, don't cry foul.
You even went out your way to talk shyt about me on tc, mind you I've never done or said anything to you.
but woe is me, she called me a thug after I negged her:mjcry:
cry me a river:mjlol:
You weren't mistaken you were bull shytting. :mjpls:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't even recall you even being in tc:yeshrug:
You shouldn't take things personally, I'm just here to entertain myself so anything flies for me :manny:
I wasn't on there, it was brought to my attention. I even have the recording.:mjpls:
and I'm not taking anything personally. just stating this whole thread is a joke which you've just admitted:manny:

You weren't mistaken you were bull shytting. :mjpls:
I actually was.:ld:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I wasn't on there, it was brought to my attention. I even have the recording.:mjpls:
and I'm not taking anything personally. just stating this whole thread is a joke which you've just admitted:manny:

I actually was.:ld:
Drop the recording. I'm always interested to hear how my voice sounds to others.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
@Luna What thuggish qualities does theblackestofthepanthers display to the point where the word "thug" would be the first word that comes to your mind when attempting to "making fun" of him?