@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I don't know, if I was to bet id say it was @jen_the_dude, if it's all in drake threads in the booth

they all could be the same, I scroll past them fakkits posts when I see em once I saw what it was :yeshrug:

that jen the prude is white like that girl danielle on here?
cuz i dont know who jen the prude is and what she looks like

Raava

Staff member
Daps
yeah that poster is definitely on that :mjpls: i peeped it yesterday too :sas1:

they definitely are not who they say they are. but some how these white supremacist posters always end up getting good with the women on here :jbhmm: :sas2:

:mjlol: Here we go. She was also cool with dudes simping her avi or anyone else who sees her is passing :camby:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
fukk that bytch! :damn:

:mjpls:

Sike nah, let's see what happens :lupe:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
In :mjpls:

Ole girl @CN793 was saying a lot of suspect shyt too.

:sas1:

My gender is more important than race because at the end of the day if racism were to cease to exist i'd still as a woman have to deal with the issues that women these days face as a result of the a patriarchy men and clueless women tend to defend. Grown a** men are still making laws that prevent women from having total control over their own bodies. Come on dude.

It's black feminism because....INTERSECTIONALITY Feminism unconsciously excludes black people in more ways than one.

What is the BLM agenda please, do tell, I'm curious lol

Also, how are we sellouts lol?

Oh and uh.....

What is this faux matriarchal society you speak of?

:sas2:

Get finessed by your cac womans studies professor your freshman year to be a black feminist brehettes
:mjlol: