@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I thought colorism was a problem in Brazil :jbhmm:

Of course mulattoes are preferred and often distinguished, but it's generally not on the basis of "good hair" or "lighter skin." Usually mixed people just call themselves black.

This bytch retarded while trying to be clever and wiggle her way out of this :laff:
None of that shyt makes any sense :dead: :laff:

I read that shyt and laughed at work.

The fukk kinda deflection is that?? :deadmanny:

So then explain why are you two so offended and butthurt? :ohhh:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
X8KZ81u.jpg

@ChocolateQueen Did that make you feel better? :umad:

It's not about them, I never liked it from the first time I spoke to it, and I don't very much care for you, either:yeshrug:

Also, you name yourself chocolate queen, huh? Kinda reminds me of WhippedCream:mjpls:

Daps
Naw, I said dark skin can never be the beauty standard in a society that mostly celebrates european beauty. I also mentioned how I grew up unaffected by colorism as I'm from Brazil. Not my fault he skipped reading comprehension.
Where them negs thooooo.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
I fukk with Luna and don't think she means harm. I don't agree with her supporting and dapping folks who's only purpose is to cause conflict and bullshyt on the site though. You're a quality poster, you don't need to get caught up in that shyt.

mj-laughing.gif~c200