@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT

@bogey_j
@Muppet
@YoungFlyGentleman
@BLVK
@Xane Vic
@Jayson99
@Redeem87
@Medicate
@31Flavors
@buffruff
@Jaw-Breaka
@Hybrinetics
@Lionking
@Don Draper
@HollowPoints2
@BlackExcellence
@whknorth
@Snoop Dogg
@Blaze500
@Black Cac
@Monster
@thugjr
@HebrewAllahTripleDarkness
@ROFL_GUY
@Allergic2Latex
@Camile.Bidan
@ejthompson23
@cac poster
@The Ruler 09
@Son of Darkness
@GetInTheTruck
@Cacdestroyer
@Amphibious
@Supreme HD
@Yung ButtGetter
@P LaFlame
@UncleTomFord15
@TankTruth
@PAWG Luvah
@brothalynchhung
@Darth Humanist
@nastynaven
@Stack Money
@88m3
@STFARN
@Cbanks36
@Slystallion
@snah
@The White Man
@ghaleon
@Pink Slime
@The One
@Victoria Wade
@jackson35
@Gonzo
@Bless't
@Ricky Church
@Entrapta310
@LastEmperor2k2
@biscuitsnbangers
@y que
@Luna

Always.

full

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You see, the problem is, your bait thread ain't on point, fam. If you want to spark fukkery, you had to be a little more dramatic, aggressive and emotional with your first post. Not enough smileys. Not enough quotes. Not enough assumptions about my life and beliefs. Not enough name calling either.
I'm sorry to say this but your bait game weak as fukk. :francis:

It's alright though, I'm sure you got it next time. You're a champ. :therethere: Maybe someone else can gather more evidence and make this thread again. ON STEROIDS.
You see babe, all of that nonsense you typed doesn't matter, it's clear you aren't familiar with how i work or my motives. Sooner or later we all see who the prophet is :mjpls:.
Explain how I'm a thug? :jbhmm:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Usually i don't make threads on neg comments but this one was disturbing to me.

Luna negged you for your post in the threadDam secksy, I would lay under a lawn mower for you #PAWG #THICK #COLIETHICK #COLIPAWG. With the following comment: "u dumz" says the articulate thug
1:51 AM

I'd like to know what exactly makes me a thug? @Luna :jbhmm:

I stopped fukking with her after she made that negative comment about dark skin. She can catch a bullet to the temple for all I care.

Luna

All Star
Daps
You see babe, all of that nonsense you typed doesn't matter, it's clear you aren't familiar with how i work or my motives. Sooner or later we all see who the prophet is :mjpls:.
Explain how I'm a thug? :jbhmm:

I stopped fukking with her after she made that negative comment about dark skin. She can catch a bullet to the temple for all I care.

I can feel the pressure building up now. It's too much to take. Alright, I confess: I'm anti-black and colorist although I'm a dark skin black person myself.
:whew:
Glad I got that out.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

I don't find most of these men attractive, so the only problem I have is when they feel the need to clown dark skin women. I don't get it, unnattractive people should be humble among each other.

Far from the truth and in my perspective, I'm likelier to find a dark skin girl sexually appealing (while recognizing the fact that light skin girls are generally more appealing to the majority. There's a difference between pretty and sexy and it's almost always personal, but I digress)

The fact is that there are traits considered less attractive than others regarding beauty standards. Dark skin is one of them

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
I can feel the pressure building up now. It's too much to take. Alright, I confess: I'm anti-black and colorist although I'm a dark skin black person myself.
:whew:
Glad I got that out.

Naw, I said dark skin can never be the beauty standard in a society that mostly celebrates european beauty. I also mentioned how I grew up unaffected by colorism as I'm from Brazil. Not my fault he skipped reading comprehension.

vXGIfsQ.gif