@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I called him a thug because that's the vibe he gives off. This thread only confirms it. Same can be said of his minions. I'm glad this is only the internet because I'd fear being around people who share aggressive, impulsive, emotional traits. Now, how is that racist? I don't know. The black guys in my classes certainly do NOT display this attitude. This guy watching my rep and calling you out after so long should tell you something about himself and his motives. At this pont, this is a petty witch-hunt for entertainment. They are stupid as a rock, but I doubt they truly belive the racist accusations they're throwing. It's all about gang mentality and fukkery. I'm playing along because this whole forum is freak show.

:yeshrug:

Now, if this site means anything to you and you don't want to be stigmatized as a logical thinking person by a gang of internet thugs, go ahead and emulate their demeanor. It's the thug life.

:upsetfavre:

My God are you really this ignorant? :dwillhuh:

I could say so much more but i'm just marvelling at what i'm reading like :dahell:???

Luna

All Star
Daps
My God are you really this ignorant? :dwillhuh:

I could say so much more but i'm just marvelling at what i'm reading like :dahell:???

So far I've gotten: "die slow" "i hope you choke" and a reference to me receiving a bullet to my head.
This is the reaction prompted over not wanting to be called thugs over the internet, so that should give you some insight on how they operate in real life. And yes, if someone said that to me irl I would be apprehensive.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
"I don't think you're racist."
But how can I be racist when I'm black myself, though? I can understand if someone calls me prejudiced against certain patterns of black American interactions, but that's all.
Black people live in all types of cultures. Even among the narrowest group of black people there are still individuals. If they have a problem being called thugs it's merely a personal issue they have to sort out. Maybe they shouldn't reflect it. It speaks nothing of the other black people (myself and other fellow black Americans included) that make up 13% of the world.
:francis:
I should also mention that I brought up the word 'internet thug' in this thread before. They pretend they didn't see it because they can't victimize themselves if they acknowledge it's a misunderstanding. Plus, they're too far in to look THAT stupid. On that note, you have to understand that nothing I say will change any of this, and it certainly isn't what they want. What they want is a reason to carry on some sort of imaginary internet beef. I could write a cursive apology letter in old English, persuade the president to read it and they would still be foaming at the mouth and spouting every insult in the dictionary because they find it thrilling, I guess.

I'm explaining this to you because you're a well intended person and because of that, you probably think they're well intended too.
I think you're well intended. I think they're petulant and I find them entertaining and slightly odd. Honestly I only entered this thread because of the title included you because accused of saying something I wanted to know more about.

TBH, I think they're projecting their beef with @ChocolateQueen onto you. I dunno her like that or any of the other folks they called out so I can't speak on that.

I only commented on the thread because I feel like posters like myself @1984 & @SJUGrad13 wanted to know more about your mentality when making the comment. Some accusations you can't ignore because the public is watching. Your accusers will not forgive you, you're right.

You've cleared your name in the eyes of the public now. PM me if you want to talk more. You're giving fuel to fire. You're Joan Of Arc being burned at the stake right now. Is your hearing aid melting? That's a Smith's reference.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"I don't think you're racist."
But how can I be racist when I'm black myself, though? I can understand if someone calls me prejudiced against certain patterns of black American interactions, but that's all.
Black people live in all types of cultures. Even among the narrowest group of black people there are still individuals. If they have a problem being called thugs it's merely a personal issue they have to sort out. Maybe they shouldn't reflect it. It speaks nothing of the other black people (myself and other fellow black Americans included) that make up 13% of the world.
:francis:
I should also mention that I brought up the word 'internet thug' in this thread before. They pretend they didn't see it because they can't victimize themselves if they acknowledge it's a misunderstanding. Plus, they're too far in to look THAT stupid. On that note, you have to understand that nothing I say will change any of this, and it certainly isn't what they want. What they want is a reason to carry on some sort of imaginary internet beef. I could write a cursive apology letter in old English, persuade the president to read it and they would still be foaming at the mouth and spouting every insult in the dictionary because they find it thrilling, I guess.

I'm explaining this to you because you're a well intended person and because of that, you probably think they're well intended too.
Btw. Black people are way more than 13% of the population of the planet.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
So far I've gotten: "die slow" "i hope you choke" and a reference to me receiving a bullet to my head.
This is the reaction prompted over not wanting to be called thugs over the internet, so that should give you some insight on how they operate in real life. And yes, if someone said that to me irl I would be apprehensive.
Please explain to me your rationale for thinking it's appropriate to call a black man a monkey? I'm very curious:jbhmm:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Was this before or after calling a black man a thug?

I don't condone internet threats, but the level of naivete you are putting on display here is sickening :why:

Listen, thug is code for "******"
Listen, monkey is code for "******"

You cannot convince me what you said had no racial motivations behind it.

From now on, expect to be treated as a racist, cuz that's what you have shown to all of us :yeshrug:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Btw. Black people are way more than 13% of the population of the planet.

Yeah. Africans compose 13 % of the world, but I'm thinking that includes people of non african descent. I don't know the dispora percentage so I assume 15-20% but that's a wild guess.

Please explain to me your rationale for thinking it's appropriate to call a black man a monkey? I'm very curious:jbhmm:

Never called him a monkey. Made fun of his profile pic after he talked about my looks.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Was this before or after calling a black man a thug?

I don't condone internet threats, but the level of naivete you are putting on display here is sickening :why:

Listen, thug is code for "******"
Listen, monkey is code for "******"

You cannot convince me what you said had no racial motivations behind it.

From now on, expect to be treated as a racist, cuz that's what you have shown to all of us :yeshrug:

If that's how you want to interpret it, that's fine. Thuggish behaviour is not a specific trait of black people. I'd call Eminem a thug but I wouldn't call John Legend one. They say if the shoe fits...

Luna

All Star
Daps
You posted a pic of a monkey and compared it to him. I hope you don't make a habit of calling nikkas monkeys irl because like @The Wave explained it's coded language. We all understand the connotation

It was his profile pic, fam. The whole joke was that he was brave enough to post a profile pic. If he had a funny looking Tapir as a pic I would've said the same thing.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that's how you want to interpret it, that's fine. Thuggish behaviour is not a specific trait of black people. I'd call Eminem a thug but I wouldn't call John Legend one. They say if the shoe fits...

If that's how I want to interpret it??? :what:

I'm clearly arguing with a child here :skip:

I'm assuming that you simply don't understand anything... and that's a compliment.:snoop:

Because if you do understand what you're saying, you need to a temp ban fam :ld:

We get anti-black shyt 99.999999% of the internet.

We don't need it here too :camby:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It was his profile pic, fam. The whole joke was that he was brave enough to post a profile pic. If he had a funny looking Tapir as a pic I would've said the same thing.
Your sarcasm is too subtle for these folks. I dapped the picture you posted because I got the joke as soon as I read it. It took me like 3 seconds. They still don't get it. Lol I'm looking like your lawyer up in here. "I'd like to strike my client's statement from the record." PS: I also got that you made fun of his profile picture because he made fun of yours first.