@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Lucy

Banned
Daps
Examining YOU.

Wrong answer.

You are implying a state of action by using the verb "examining."

Since you asked what I was, I gave you an adjective and when I asked you in response what you were, you decided not to give me an adjective.

Therefore, your grammatically incorrect response will not be accepted.

Goodbye.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wrong answer.

You are implying a state of action by using the verb "examining."

Since you asked what I was, I gave you an adjective and when I asked you in response what you were, you decided not to give me an adjective.

Therefore, your grammatically incorrect response will not be accepted.

Goodbye.
:laff: this bytch is a robot brehs

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
So far I've gotten: "die slow" "i hope you choke" and a reference to me receiving a bullet to my head.
This is the reaction prompted over not wanting to be called thugs over the internet, so that should give you some insight on how they operate in real life. And yes, if someone said that to me irl I would be apprehensive.
:upsetfavre:
@cook @Brooklynzson @newarkhiphop can one of you please handle this nikka

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Your sarcasm is too subtle for these folks. I dapped the picture you posted because I got the joke as soon as I read it. It took me like 3 seconds. They still don't get it. Lol I'm looking like your lawyer up in here. "I'd like to strike my client's statement from the record." PS: I also got that you made fun of his profile picture because he made fun of yours first.

Someone help this simp off the floor.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
My God are you really this ignorant? :dwillhuh:

I could say so much more but i'm just marvelling at what i'm reading like :dahell:???
She's not being ignorant, you're just following your master.:mjpls:
I've read this thread as well as the other one. She didn't say anything racist.
All of you guys are reaching to levels of epic proportions and it's just laughable:pachaha:
yes, racists use thug and monkey to refer to nikkas but that had nothing to do with this until you guys brought it up.
you guys know exactly what you're doing and I would expect you of all ppl to not get involved with internet gangs but after what revealed to me in pms, I'm not surprised.
Dude has said way more vile and disgusting things to other ppl but can't be called a thug bc that's what racists use to call black men?:mjlol:
If you knew what this guy actually does behind the scenes, he's the epitome of an internet thug but I get it, you're just making your masters happy:yeshrug:
He's also a violent drunk who abuses women but that's neither here or there:sas2:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's not being ignorant, you're just following your master.:mjpls:
I've read this thread as well as the other one. She didn't say anything racist.
All of you guys are reaching to levels of epic proportions and it's just laughable:pachaha:
yes, racists use thug and monkey to refer to nikkas but that had nothing to do with this until you guys brought it up.
you guys know exactly what you're doing and I would expect you of all ppl to not get involved with internet gangs but after what revealed to me in pms, I'm not surprised.
Dude has said way more vile and disgusting things to other ppl but can't be called a thug bc that's what racists use to call black men?:mjlol:
If you knew what this guy actually does behind the scenes, he's the epitome of an internet thug but I get it, you're just making your masters happy:yeshrug:
He's also a violent drunk who abuses women but that's neither here or there:sas2:

On the real... don't quote me with this bullshyt fam :ld:
You want to make a case that this breh is a thug, make your case. Show me some receipts.:ld:
How many black men do you call thugs on the internet?:ld:
Maybe you think I'm a thug? :ld:
Maybe a monkey? :ld:

Listen, I couldn't have been more succinct and clear with what I said. I have never gone at Luna prior to this. But anyone calling black men thugs raises my eyebrows :leostare: