@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
She's not being ignorant, you're just following your master.:mjpls:
I've read this thread as well as the other one. She didn't say anything racist.
All of you guys are reaching to levels of epic proportions and it's just laughable:pachaha:
yes, racists use thug and monkey to refer to nikkas but that had nothing to do with this until you guys brought it up.
you guys know exactly what you're doing and I would expect you of all ppl to not get involved with internet gangs but after what revealed to me in pms, I'm not surprised.
Dude has said way more vile and disgusting things to other ppl but can't be called a thug bc that's what racists use to call black men?:mjlol:
If you knew what this guy actually does behind the scenes, he's the epitome of an internet thug but I get it, you're just making your masters happy:yeshrug:
He's also a violent drunk who abuses women but that's neither here or there:sas2:
defend cacs brehetts :skip:

take a look at yall black queens :laff:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
On the real... don't quote me with this bullshyt fam :ld:
You want to make a case that this breh is a thug, make your case. Show me some receipts.:ld:
How many black men do you call thugs on the internet?:ld:
Maybe you think I'm a thug? :ld:
Maybe a monkey? :ld:

Listen, I couldn't have been more succinct and clear with what I said. I have never gone at Luna prior to this. But anyone calling black men thugs raises my eyebrows :leostare:
she didn't call black men thugs out the blue. She called him a thug after he called her a bytch. And if your join date was a little earlier, you would know that he is one.
But even if you did, that's how ya'll roll.:whistle:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
defend cacs brehetts :skip:

take a look at yall black queens :laff:
I'm not defending her, I don't even talk to her.
you guys would have succeeded if you guys blasted her with the quotes of her putting her gender above her race.
All of this is faux outrage started by an internet bully and you minions quickly fell in line.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she didn't call black men thugs out the blue. She called him a thug after he called her a bytch. And if your join date was a little earlier, you would know that he is one.
But even if you did, that's how ya'll roll.:whistle:

Don't do that :scust:

I'm specifically asking you for info.
Don't allude to stuff and then act like it would be worthless to bring it to the light.

Despite whatever you believe, i'm fair minded.
But i'm also not ignorant of nuance and coded language.

You might feel a little silly when we find out this is a cac though...:francis: