@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Size 4 but that's only a little bit creepy.
:ehh: size 4 isn't hella skinny. Depends on height. Please don't be offended by this. I used to be a fitness trainer so I naturally view bodies and start running numbers. I believe you have a great body. Lay off the carbs and refined sugars. It will catch up to you. Getting back to where I believe you are now. Which is having an enviable figure, is difficult.
:martin: @ everybody who hasn't negged and reported that troll
Bruh man, I'm waiting for her to answer the OP's question. I swear ya'll lose in a formal debate.

@Luna you're too smart to not end this by answering the question. Some of your responses got me feeling some type of way. I'm sure my opinion of you has no value, but I feel like you're being passive aggressive and low key racist in some of your responses. I'm not calling you racist.

I don't care what your ethnicity is, where you grew up, where you're from, what languages you speak, or how deep your feminism runs. I only want to know why you called @blackestofpanthers a thug.

I'm from The Bay too. I live in Oakland. I always thought you were cool, even though I don't agree with your belief in feminism. I've never slandered you or feminists out of respect to some of the female posters I respect, you being one of them. Your responses got me like:francis::ohhh::patrice::huhldup::childplease::whoa:

Still ain't explained why @blackestofpanthers is a thug either :sas2:
PS: this thread has so much low key ether in it. A lot of people got exposed. Black feminists putting their gender before their race blows my mind. Do you girls really do that? Also, black men never put their gender before their race. We wouldn't even consider it. To say we would is a lie, hell, it's slander. And you know it is. I'm all for black women empowering themselves, but to put your gender before your ethnicity as a black woman is some high level c00nery. Everyone can be attracted to whoever they want. But coupling yourself for life with a demon I will not forgive.

Dating outside the race is correctable and forgiveable if you come home humble without demon off spring that fed off your soul while the parasite grew inside of you. That's unforgivable.

We'd kill for black women. We dog ya'll when we're ignorant. But when we rise we know you're the earth and we're the sun. You're the water and we're earth. Water made life on earth possible. Our love for you runs so deep. One without the other is incomplete.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:ehh: size 4 isn't hella skinny. Depends on height. Please don't be offended by this. I used to be a fitness trainer so I naturally view bodies and start running numbers. I believe you have a great body. Lay off the carbs and refined sugars. It will catch up to you. Getting back to where I believe you are now. Which is having an enviable figure, is difficult.

Bruh man, I'm waiting for her to answer the OP's question. I swear ya'll lose in a formal debate.

@Luna you're too smart to not end this by answering the question. Some of your responses got me feeling some type of way. I'm sure my opinion of you has no value, but I feel like you're being passive aggressive and low key racist in some of your responses. I'm not calling you racist.

I don't care what your ethnicity is, where you grew up, where you're from, what languages you speak, or how deep your feminism runs. I only want to know why you called @blackestofpanthers a thug.

I'm from The Bay too. I live in Oakland. I always thought you were cool, even though I don't agree with your belief in feminism. I've never slandered you or feminists out of respect to some of the female posters I respect, you being one of them. Your responses got me like:francis::ohhh::patrice::huhldup::childplease::whoa:

PS: this thread has so much low key ether in it. A lot of people got exposed. Black feminists putting their gender before their race blows my mind. Do you girls really do that? Also, black men never put their gender before their race. We wouldn't even consider it. To say we would is a lie, hell, it's slander. And you know it is. I'm all for black women empowering themselves, but to put your gender before your ethnicity as a black woman is some high level c00nery. Everyone can be attracted to whoever they want. But coupling yourself for life with a demon I will not forgive.

Dating outside the race is correctable and forgiveable if you come home humble without demon off spring that fed off your soul while the parasite grew inside of you. That's unforgivable.

We'd kill for black women. We dog ya'll when we're ignorant. But when we rise we know you're the earth and we're the sun. You're the water and we're earth. Water made life on earth possible. Our love for you runs so deep. One without the other is incomplete.
Where in oakland are you from?