LULAC (NAACP for Latinos) breaks 95 year tradition by endorsing Kamala Harris

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can you link us to the feedback our content is generating?

:ohhh:

I'm just saying in general...:mjlol: just log out of the coli on a good day and you see the visitor view counts real high...

Y'all think we not being watched???:mjpls:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You got to be the dumbest motherfukker alive. I called you out on your clearly hypocritical and selective Trump shilling view of what is "fearmongering for votes." So of course you have to vomit some "aint nothing gonna change anyway" barbershop babble to deflect.

I know you either failed entry level civics or just like being a willingly ignorant partisan hack for your own agenda, but it is not a crime for a political party to have an awful, unpopular, authoritative policy agenda. Presidents cant just have opponents investigated for that.

We don't want to live in a world where that's how executive power works. That would be like a President running on yall's golden standard of a "black agenda exclusively for black Americans; reparations for African Americans" only to be obstructed, investigated, and possibly jailed by his conservative opponent, genius. I would think you phony academic stalwarts of "legally pursuing tangibles and reparations" would think that through. But it just comes to show once again "pursuing reparations" and "fighting white supremacy" are nothing but cheap talking points y'all weaponize for your own pro-Trump agendas. Not a serious policy aspiration.

The projection with you is astounding. You shout at others about "you think a President is gonna save you!" all the time. But you are always the one whining and deflecting to "why wont Democrats (illegally) stop this" when your white supremacist party shows YOU, a person with the power to VOTE AGAINST THEM, that if elected into power they will make your life a living hell. It is not up to the President to save us from a fascist regime and their right wing policy agenda. It is WE THE PEOPLE who must make our voices heard and elect the government we want. Instead of demanding the President magically fix everything for you like a dictator, get off your bum ass, and vote with your community. And thats exactly what I and millions will be doing in November. But because you and your faithful butt buddy @TripleAgent have both the political intelligence and insecurities of petulant children y'all have to hold on to your anti-intellectual "im not voting. fukk democrats" positions no matter what the circumstances and no matter how idiotic.

Can't wait to watch y'all nikkas seething that a black woman beat massa Trump in November. Silly c00ns.

Next deflection.

Isn't it funny how they'll accuse you of fear mongering only for them to turn around and fear mongering about immigrants?

Apparently white supremacy isn't as much of problem as black tethers and Mexicans.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Isn't it funny how they'll accuse you of fear mongering only for them to turn around and fear mongering about immigrants?

Apparently white supremacy isn't as much of problem as black tethers and Mexicans.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
But I'm reading the report and I already have some questions.

A couple pages in, they seem to hyper focus on low skill black skill workers. I have a philosophy that we should do what we can to uplift ourselves from that category. Hence why I took affirmative action and the voting rights act seriously