LULAC (NAACP for Latinos) breaks 95 year tradition by endorsing Kamala Harris

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know. Trump nearly and in some cases, did pass some ultra-right wing laws and policies during his term. And some of those was before he had a right-wing sympathetic Supreme Court. With this court, there's no telling that Trump would go full fascist

While this is true nothing will change under Kamala black folks will still be heading towards the bottom and she will flood our neighborhoods with illegals displacing and replacing us...:francis: so we gotta vote policy over party cause it's not looking good either way. I'd rather be fistfighting in the streets with the gestapo then to be replaced by illegals with our tax dollars... Once they get in they will drown out vote out courtesy of the dnc and then we will be useless and discarded as a People

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harris will continue letting brehitos flood the place, increasing their numbers and therefore voting power. This is a win win for THEM.

It also doesn't guarantee they will vote for her. We know a lot of them vote Republican.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Harris will continue letting brehitos flood the place, increasing their numbers and therefore voting power. This is a win win for THEM.

It also doesn't guarantee they will vote for her. We know a lot of them vote Republican.
She doesn't even have an open border policy. She's just not HOI (hard on immigrants). There will be no flood

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She doesn't even have an open border policy. She's just not HOI (hard on immigrants). There will be no flood

Still no policies on here, so um...:manny:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't like that border shyt! That was the only thing I was (partially) in agreement with. Even still, project 2025 is so absurd that... not even one of those proposals benefit POC. Latinos voted for Trump last term.

Yep.

This is the real reason why they are endorsing Kamala Harris. Latinos are afraid that Trump is going to deport all of their illegal cousins and uncles and close the border.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
While this is true nothing will change under Kamala black folks will still be heading towards the bottom and she will flood our neighborhoods with illegals displacing and replacing us...:francis: so we gotta vote policy over party cause it's not looking good either way. I'd rather be fistfighting in the streets with the gestapo then to be replaced by illegals with our tax dollars... Once they get in they will drown out vote out courtesy of the dnc and then we will be useless and discarded as a People

Project 2025 and a white nationalist federal government: "This just a false flag by Democrats to get y'all to vote purely out of fear. Sensationalized fearmongering propaganda. Guess who wont be fooled. :sas2:"

A President Kamala Harris: "THE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CONSPIRING WITH THE DEMOCRATS TO FET RID OF BLACK PEOPLE!! :damn::damn::damn:
ONCE THEY LET ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS IN, THEY WILL GAIN TOTAL POLITICAL POWER, TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY, AND MAKE US A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS!! :damn::damn::damn:
HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR KAMALA HARRIS?? DON'T YOU ALL SEE WHATS AT STAKE FOR US IF SHE WINS!!?:damn::damn::damn:

You're such a useless bum typical black Trump supporter with all your fake militant concern trolling, and not even good at it. @TripleAgent come collect your c00n, and do better. Y'all embarrassing yourselves out here.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Project 2025 and a white nationalist federal government: "This just a false flag by Democrats to get y'all to vote purely out of fear. Sensationalized fearmongering propaganda. Guess who wont be fooled. :sas2:"

A President Kamala Harris: "THE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CONSPIRING WITH THE DEMOCRATS TO FET RID OF BLACK PEOPLE!! :damn::damn::damn:
ONCE THEY LET ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS IN, THEY WILL GAIN TOTAL POLITICAL POWER, TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY, AND MAKE US A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS!! :damn::damn::damn:
HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR KAMALA HARRIS?? DON'T YOU ALL SEE WHATS AT STAKE FOR US IF SHE WINS!!?:damn::damn::damn:

You're such a useless bum typical black Trump supporter with all your fake militant concern trolling, and not even good at it. @TripleAgent come collect your c00n, and do better. Y'all embarrassing yourselves out here.
Let's look at the facts the heritage foundation been around for years. They always existed in Washington making laws behind the scenes never investigated never bought up on charges. No Rico laws, no conspiracy charges. Nothing. So your mad at me for no reason. Why don't you ask bytch ass biden when project 2025 was unveiled by why didn't he open a DOJ investigation into these folks no Senate hearings. Nothing... :beli:

So you mad at me for what I said but the truth is obvious your politician in office no matter what side they are on is going to do Jack shyt to them...:beli:

Vote outta fear of you want its just another Tuesday in white america to me...:russell:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
LULAC has a history of hating Black people and them supporting Kamala shows that Kamala will do more harm to FBA:

FRg7xw3-Xo-AEb-At-T.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Let's look at the facts the heritage foundation been around for years. They always existed in Washington making laws behind the scenes never investigated never bought up on charges. No Rico laws, no conspiracy charges. Nothing. So your mad at me for no reason. Why don't you ask bytch ass biden when project 2025 was unveiled by why didn't he open a DOJ investigation into these folks no Senate hearings. Nothing... :beli:

So you mad at me for what I said but the truth is obvious your politician in office no matter what side they are on is going to do Jack shyt to them...:beli:

Vote outta fear of you want its just another Tuesday in white america to me...:russell:

You got to be the dumbest motherfukker alive. I called you out on your clearly hypocritical and selective Trump shilling view of what is "fearmongering for votes." So of course you have to vomit some "aint nothing gonna change anyway" barbershop babble to deflect.

I know you either failed entry level civics or just like being a willingly ignorant partisan hack for your own agenda, but it is not a crime for a political party to have an awful, unpopular, authoritative policy agenda. Presidents cant just have opponents investigated for that.

We don't want to live in a world where that's how executive power works. That would be like a President running on yall's golden standard of a "black agenda exclusively for black Americans; reparations for African Americans" only to be obstructed, investigated, and possibly jailed by his conservative opponent, genius. I would think you phony academic stalwarts of "legally pursuing tangibles and reparations" would think that through. But it just comes to show once again "pursuing reparations" and "fighting white supremacy" are nothing but cheap talking points y'all weaponize for your own pro-Trump agendas. Not a serious policy aspiration.

The projection with you is astounding. You shout at others about "you think a President is gonna save you!" all the time. But you are always the one whining and deflecting to "why wont Democrats (illegally) stop this" when your white supremacist party shows YOU, a person with the power to VOTE AGAINST THEM, that if elected into power they will make your life a living hell. It is not up to the President to save us from a fascist regime and their right wing policy agenda. It is WE THE PEOPLE who must make our voices heard and elect the government we want. Instead of demanding the President magically fix everything for you like a dictator, get off your bum ass, and vote with your community. And thats exactly what I and millions will be doing in November. But because you and your faithful butt buddy @TripleAgent have both the political intelligence and insecurities of petulant children y'all have to hold on to your anti-intellectual "im not voting. fukk democrats" positions no matter what the circumstances and no matter how idiotic.

Can't wait to watch y'all nikkas seething that a black woman beat massa Trump in November. Silly c00ns.

Next deflection.