LULAC (NAACP for Latinos) breaks 95 year tradition by endorsing Kamala Harris

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You got to be the dumbest motherfukker alive. I called you out on your clearly hypocritical and selective Trump shilling view of what is "fearmongering for votes." So of course you have to vomit some "aint nothing gonna change anyway" barbershop babble to deflect.

I know you either failed entry level civics or just like being a willingly ignorant partisan hack for your own agenda, but it is not a crime for a political party to have an awful, unpopular, authoritative policy agenda. Presidents cant just have opponents investigated for that.

We don't want to live in a world where that's how executive power works. That would be like a President running on yall's golden standard of a "black agenda exclusively for black Americans; reparations for African Americans" only to be obstructed, investigated, and possibly jailed by his conservative opponent, genius. I would think you phony academic stalwarts of "legally pursuing tangibles and reparations" would think that through. But it just comes to show once again "pursuing reparations" and "fighting white supremacy" are nothing but cheap talking points y'all weaponize for your own pro-Trump agendas. Not a serious policy aspiration.

The projection with you is astounding. You shout at others about "you think a President is gonna save you!" all the time. But you are always the one whining and deflecting to "why wont Democrats (illegally) stop this" when your white supremacist party shows YOU, a person with the power to VOTE AGAINST THEM, that if elected into power they will make your life a living hell. It is not up to the President to save us from a fascist regime and their right wing policy agenda. It is WE THE PEOPLE who must make our voices heard and elect the government we want. Instead of demanding the President magically fix everything for you like a dictator, get off your bum ass, and vote with your community. And thats exactly what I and millions will be doing in November. But because you and your faithful butt buddy @TripleAgent have both the political intelligence and insecurities of petulant children y'all have to hold on to your anti-intellectual "im not voting. fukk democrats" positions no matter what the circumstances and no matter how idiotic.

Can't wait to watch y'all nikkas seething that a black woman beat massa Trump in November. Silly c00ns.

Next deflection.

:russell: you doing all that yapping doesn't change what I said :mjlol: call me when the dnc address these white think tanks bruh :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
20-facts-about-land-1689716882.jpg

28.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:russell: you doing all that yapping doesn't change what I said :mjlol: call me when the dnc address these white think tanks bruh :mjlol:

:russell:
In other words I broke your tired, russian bot "blame Democrats for everything" flowchart.
Just a battery powered moron with absolutely NO clue what comes out of his mouth.

Adults in this country will be addressing your party's fascist leader and agenda in 3 months while you home hoping good massa Trump wins. Don't you worry.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In other words I broke your tired, russian bot "blame Democrats for everything" flowchart.
Just a battery powered moron with absolutely NO clue what comes out of his mouth.

Adults in this country will be addressing your party's fascist leader and agenda in 3 months while you home hoping good massa Trump wins. Don't you worry.

I continually tell your dumbasses I hate BOTHSIDES... :mjlol: but you keep insinuating I like trump. I just hate the DNC a lil bit more thats all...

But also still doesn't change what I said. I reiterate.

CALL ME WHEN THE DNC OR THE GOVT AT LARGE CRACKS DOWN ON WHITE THINK TANKS...:beli:

You ain't got no answer for that do you??? :mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I continually tell your dumbasses I hate BOTHSIDES... :mjlol: but you keep insinuating I like trump. I just hate the DNC a lil bit more thats all...

But also still doesn't change what I said. I reiterate.

CALL ME WHEN THE DNC OR THE GOVT AT LARGE CRACKS DOWN ON WHITE THINK TANKS...:beli:

You ain't got no answer for that do you??? :mjpls:

You don't hate both sides, you hate one side. No one who hates both sides would go this hard to misdirect any criticism of Republicans to Democrats while acting like a giddy excited school girl when people are critical of Democrats. Everyone knows your tired flowchart.
r6zxbbk1n0881.jpg

You're not a political intellect or some thought leading rebel. Just a grossly misinformed partisan hack coward who knows coming out and saying you fukk with massa Trump no matter what discredits the fake militant persona you rely on to shill for Republicans on black websites. A typical coward.

I gave you an answer as to why a President using executive power to "shut down" opposing political think tanks you disagree with is illegal and a horrible precedent to set for even your own phony "tangibles" agenda. You probably missed this in 2nd grade social studies, but thats not how democracy works. Corrupt shyt like that is how Hitler rose up, dumbass. Its up to the people to choose their government and we will be choosing Kamala Harris while you stay home on thecoli looking for Joe Biden to save you. So don't worry about it.

Again, I know you're a plain ole dumb-as-a-door-knob Trump supporter pretending to be a black political thought leader. You cant help your simple minded, easily digestible scope of American law and government. Anyone who knows a rats ass about law and policy understands what I'm telling you. But if you wanna keep looking like a redundant, annoying moron be my guest.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't hate both sides, you hate one side. No one who hates both sides would go this hard to misdirect any criticism of Republicans to Democrats while acting like a giddy excited school girl when people are critical of Democrats. Everyone knows your tired flowchart.
r6zxbbk1n0881.jpg

You're not a political intellect or some thought leading rebel. Just a grossly misinformed partisan hack coward who knows coming out and saying you fukk with massa Trump no matter what discredits the fake militant persona you rely on to shill for Republicans on black websites. A typical coward.

I gave you an answer as to why a President using executive power to "shut down" opposing political think tanks you disagree with is illegal and a horrible precedent to set for even your own phony "tangibles" agenda. You probably missed this in 2nd grade social studies, but thats not how democracy works. Corrupt shyt like that is how Hitler rose up, dumbass. Its up to the people to choose their government and we will be choosing Kamala Harris while you stay home on thecoli looking for Joe Biden to save you. So don't worry about it.

Again, I know you're a plain ole dumb-as-a-door-knob Trump supporter pretending to be a black political thought leader. You cant help your simple minded, easily digestible scope of American law and government. Anyone who knows a rats ass about law and policy understands what I'm telling you. But if you wanna keep looking like a redundant, annoying moron be my guest.

:russell: ok bruh it's illegal for the president to take down a private think tank even if they plot to overthrow the u.s. govt??so a foreign terrorist group does it it's drone strikes and NSA and CIA on deck but a cabal of secretive Americans do it it's illegal we can't touch them?!?:lupe:

Damn the excuses you come up with to your leaders being p*ssy is crazy b. :mjlol:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:russell: ok bruh it's illegal for the president to take down a private think tank even if they plot to overthrow the u.s. govt??so a foreign terrorist group does it it's drone strikes and NSA and CIA on deck but a cabal of secretive Americans do it it's illegal we can't touch them?!?:lupe:

Damn the excuses you come up with to your leaders being p*ssy is crazy b. :mjlol:

You have got to be the dumbest negro in human history. There is no doubt about it breh.