Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore
@Sccit said he saw @Luken whippin his alleged lambo on IG. And that you made fun of Kobe Byrant after his death. He also said you have "Delisions" of Grandeur. He goes back to edit the post to say Delusions of Grandeur. IDK if any of that is true but since the fire is already kindled on here I figured why not throw some more wood into it, you know what I mean? And as a photoshop guy myself I can definitely say that check is hella suspect. It appears to be crop lines beneath the 82,000. Which would mean that the number was cut from another image source and pasted onto the photo of the check.
OtBUjUl.jpg

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:skip: let's not forget this nikka said he had to keep the noise down because his brother's kids were sleep or something, like he wouldn't have to crank it up regardless. Plus kids sleep like dead people, you can spike a kid on the ground like a football and they ass won't do shyt but roll over and put a thumb in their mouth.
Ayo :gucci:

:mjlol:
I don't even know what's what anymore. :dead: the bank itself don't even want no part of this shyt.
The bank took its sign down like “nah the Coli ain’t bout to have me on that summer jam screen :hubie:
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me: something about me not being well known, and a LIE about a video on Kobe.

Look at my rep: this bytch ass dude literally frivolously reps 25 people JUST so he can come around and hit my rep. He’s always in any thread about me on some hoe shyt.

He literally threatened to kill me :mjlol:

If I have proven one thing in this engagement with Luken, it’s that I’m about my shyt and I keeps it a buck.

I also gave xCivicx the business but he at least had the intelligence to actually recognize he couldn’t see me in a debate, and has decided to duck me and abandoned my exposal thread on him months ago.

Sccit is just a fukking idiot and can’t hold an L :martin:
You can’t see his posts even tho u know exactly what he said :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Sccit said he saw @Luken whippin his alleged lambo on IG. And that you made fun of Kobe Byrant after his death. He also said you have "Delisions" of Grandeur. He goes back to edit the post to say Delusions of Grandeur. IDK if any of that is true but since the fire is already kindled on here I figured why not throw some more wood into it, you know what I mean?

:salute:

Bet. Now since I'm awake at the moment, I'm going to body this bytch Sccit, and when I'm done, everyone need to toss some negs at his rep for lying on me :martin:

you-done-you-know-it.gif

1. Sccit will co-sign anyone he think is antagonistic towards me, and he will LIE to do it. He says he saw Luken whipping the Lambo on the IG, huh? :sas1:

How, when Luken himself stated the Lambo was NEVER POSTED TO HIS INSTAGRAM?

Cause i barely use instagram and dont put all my business out there like that duh, especially when weirdos like @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 leave comments on my videos/channels :mjtf:

the only cars i have my insta are my M4 and E46 M3

:martin:

2. I did not "make fun of Kobe after his death". This is another lie Sccit and 10bandz have tried to spread in the Laker threads amongst the community because I call them out for their blatant Kobe stannetry and dikk riding.

The video I made was made a day before Kobe Bryant died. In that video, LeBron had surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list, and I literally told KOBE STANS THAT HATE ON LEBRON to eat shyt.

Look up the date LeBron surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list. You will find it was January 25th, 24 hours before Kobe was killed. That video had nothing to do with Kobe-- it was a humorous video directed at Kobe stans.

I literally make comedy call-out videos for a living.

3. Which brings me to the "Delisions" of grandeur, with his illiterate ass.

As I explained earlier, I am famous on the internet. You can verify this by checking out my channel, which is nearly 200k at the moment. I have 44 MILLION views. Yes, MILLION, with an M

I have over 80k followers on Instagram:

There are at least two wiki articles on me and my work:

There's even a website that attempts to calculate my net worth (They're waaaaay off. Needs more zeroes)

Count that shyt up: 44m views, 200k subscribers, 80k followers on IG, multiple independent outlets reporting on and cataloguing me, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Where are these "delisions"?

Now, I expect a healthy NEG TRAIN on this bytch ass nikka Sccit. :birdman:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me
1. Sccit will co-sign anyone he think is antagonistic towards me, and he will LIE to do it. He says he saw Luken whipping the Lambo on the IG, huh? :sas1:

2. I did not "make fun of Kobe after his death". This is another lie Sccit and 10bandz have tried to spread in the Laker threads amongst the community because I call them out for their blatant Kobe stannetry and dikk riding.

I get the exact same shyt from the two of them. Literally stalking me from thread to thread in every subforum just because of the bball standom. There was an idiot Trump Supporter making up random lies about my wife and Sccit was repeatedly cosigning him even though it was bullshyt, then when I called Sccit out and told him there was plenty to say about him but I had the self-respect not to do it, he lied and told the mods I was dox-threatening him even though I straight up said that I WOULDN'T post any of it. And both of them will repeatedly co-sign right-wingers just because I get into beef with them without even caring how pathetic the people they're cosigning are.

Nicole was on 10bandz ass something fierce with receipts that he had stalked me through 100+ threads, not even saying anything about what I'm posting just following me like a rabid puppy drolling random insults.

The internet has exposed some crazy-ass mental illness that 30 years ago would have been confined to their personal relations.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This @Th3Birdman dude is going a bit too hard in the paint against @Luken. :patrice:

Wonder what his previous alias was. Definitely not a new user.

If he's an alt then his previous identity had nothing to do with his real life. He came in on the open registration wave as a social media personality and Laker fan with mad receipts from his other socials, and there'd never been anyone in the Laker threads who posted anything like he does. It would be kinda weird if he's a social media Laker fan outside the Coli, but had an entire alt on the Coli that never posted about the Lakers.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I get the exact same shyt from the two of them. Literally stalking me from thread to thread in every subforum just because of the bball standom. There was an idiot Trump Supporter making up random lies about my wife and Sccit was repeatedly cosigning him even though it was bullshyt, then when I called Sccit out and told him there was plenty to say about him but I had the self-respect not to do it, he lied and told the mods I was dox-threatening him even though I straight up said that I WOULDN'T post any of it.

Nicole was on 10bandz ass something fierce with receipts that he had stalked me through 100+ threads, not even saying anything about what I'm posting just following me like a rabid puppy drolling random insults.

The internet has exposed some crazy-ass mental illness that 30 years ago would have been confined to their personal relations.

The crazy part is, these fools act like we're not on a public internet forum, where we can pull up everything they said.

I literally got a low-quality post warning for showing the sheer amount of quotes in my notifications from Sccit.

The dude is on my dikk something fierce, and for the life of me, I can't understand why.

I mean, outside of the fact that I don't think Kobe was a better basketball player than LeBron, of course :sas1:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

We need to start calling you Mr. Receipts on this board because I did a post search and you're exactly right. Bruh saying, he doesn't like to put his business out there but that's exactly what he does all the time on the board with the unsolicited flexing and even posting his pics on here himself.

the only cars i have my insta are my M4 and E46 M3
@Luken GOT THAT LAMBO .. I SEEN HIM WHIPPIN IT ON IG

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If he's an alt then his previous identity had nothing to do with his real life. He came in on the open registration wave as a social media personality and Laker fan with mad receipts from his other socials, and there'd never been anyone in the Laker threads who posted anything like he does. It would be kinda weird if he's a social media Laker fan outside the Coli, but had an entire alt on the Coli that never posted about the Lakers.

Lmao now I'm being accuse of alts...

Sigh.

I have a real-life friend on the Coli. He is the one who put me on to this website, back in 2015. I'd love for him to verify this, but I'm not going to reveal who he is, because that's how he likes it, and I'll always respect that dude's wishes, as he's one of the most solid dudes I've ever met. A mod can verify our PMs if anyone needs proof of that lol :yeshrug:

@Brooklynzson is literally in contact with me on Twitter. He can confirm through our brief conversations on Twitter, that I have only ever had this one account.

When I originally tried to register, the registration was just closed, and its been closed for years. When they opened it up, well, I'd been waiting to get at a few of these posters (Sccit, 10Bandz, xCivicx, Swagnificent, and Kingsmen specifically, among others). All those posters have said some of the stupidest shyt I have ever seen online, and I couldn't wait until I was able to join to debunk them. I had to watch their bullshyt from the sideline.

I've put that pressure on each one of them in the past three months (except for Kingsman, who I think was a permaban). Unsurprisingly, I've made an enemy out of each one of these bum ass posters.

Interestingly, Luken was one of the posters I enjoyed reading :leon:

Life be crazy :skip: