Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Th3Birdman good luck with your YouTube channel I hope it continues to garnish you much success in life breh. I know it's a few brehs on here that do the YouTube thing. The most noticeable off the top of the head are Akademics
full
and Uncle Hotep
full

You can throw
full
in too but he was never a regular poster but has shouted out the board a couple times and I think he made an account and made a few post years ago.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman good luck with your YouTube channel I hope it continues to garnish you much success in life breh. I know it's a few brehs on here that do the YouTube thing. The most noticeable off the top of the head are Akademics
full
and Uncle Hotep
full

You can throw
full
in too but he was never a regular poster but has shouted out the board a couple times and I think he made an account and made a few post years ago.

The AK smilie just floored me breh :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Also, thanks mane.

I only came to the Coli to argue and shoot the shyt, but I appreciate y'all welcoming me and kicking my ass when I need it.

:salute:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea if you can gone head and get @Sccit out the paint too, I'd appreciate it @Th3Birdman

Him and all the lying hoes dapping him.....all three of em' :mjlol:

No damn reason to be sticking up for that dogg faced loser.....

Well, I do have him saying he would shoot and kill me when I jokingly said I'd slap him.

A White man on a Black forum stating he'd shoot and kill an unarmed Black man should be bannable :picard:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I get the exact same shyt from the two of them. Literally stalking me from thread to thread in every subforum just because of the bball standom. There was an idiot Trump Supporter making up random lies about my wife and Sccit was repeatedly cosigning him even though it was bullshyt, then when I called Sccit out and told him there was plenty to say about him but I had the self-respect not to do it, he lied and told the mods I was dox-threatening him even though I straight up said that I WOULDN'T post any of it. And both of them will repeatedly co-sign right-wingers just because I get into beef with them without even caring how pathetic the people they're cosigning are.

Nicole was on 10bandz ass something fierce with receipts that he had stalked me through 100+ threads, not even saying anything about what I'm posting just following me like a rabid puppy drolling random insults.

The internet has exposed some crazy-ass mental illness that 30 years ago would have been confined to their personal relations.

This is why I don't fukk with sports.
Grown men eagerly gazing upon other men attempting to penetrate each other's defense? :scusthov:

Talking about the men you watch with other men and catching emotions off it? :why: Repeatedly, for years... @CouldntBeMeTho

And I'm just finding out there is a subforum dedicated to sports on the coli.com full of grown ass men that have been doing this since SOHH.

Yall really went and built an entire internet culture based around men chasing each other around?

And then yall act super surprised when shyt gets weird and now some random stan is living out a choose your own adventure book at your expense.

Is Lebron gonna save you now?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is why I don't fukk with sports.
Grown men eagerly gazing upon other men attempting to penetrate each other's defense? :scusthov:

Talking about the men you watch with other men and catching emotions off it? :why: Repeatedly, for years... @CouldntBeMeTho

And I'm just finding out there is a subforum dedicated to sports on the coli.com full of grown ass men that have been doing this since SOHH.

Yall really went and built an entire internet culture based around men chasing each other around?

And then yall act super surprised when shyt gets weird and now some random stan is living out a choose your own adventure book at your expense.

Is Lebron gonna save you now?

:dead:

THE COLI(SEUM).COM