Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Screenshot-20220903-182022-Whats-App.jpg

@Th3Birdman

We're on different levels my brother. Light truck work. Im gonna go deposit this cheque and grab the Aventador key from my safety deposit box and go pull it out.
LOL it's a payroll check. Lol at the bottom he tried to blank out the pay period but you can still see it. Pay period ended on the 28th check issued the 31st. Ain't no 2 men and a Truck paying anyone 82k a pay period. Lol

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
LOL it's a payroll check. Lol at the bottom he tried to blank out the pay period but you can still see it. Pay period ended on the 28th check issued the 31st. Ain't no 2 men and a Truck paying anyone 82k a pay period. Lol

Only way would be if it was a multiple month thing to an independent contractor or maybe franchise owner but even then it's highly highly doubtful

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Sccit said he saw @Luken whippin his alleged lambo on IG. And that you made fun of Kobe Byrant after his death. He also said you have "Delisions" of Grandeur. He goes back to edit the post to say Delusions of Grandeur. IDK if any of that is true but since the fire is already kindled on here I figured why not throw some more wood into it, you know what I mean? And as a photoshop guy myself I can definitely say that check is hella suspect. It appears to be crop lines beneath the 82,000. Which would mean that the number was cut from another image source and pasted onto the photo of the check.
OtBUjUl.jpg

That's funny, because the thread that finally got me to put those two morons, the joo and the woo, on ignore was this one where I hella randomly got inserted into it by being called anti-semitic by him out of nowhere. IIRC, one of the insults of his afterwards was criticizing me for a typo I made. Anyways, as always with this board, and anywhere else for that matter, is that it takes one to know one I guess lol

As much as a majority of the board would like to see them gone, it ain't happening unfortunately. They're definitely protected on here for whatever reason.

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:salute:

Bet. Now since I'm awake at the moment, I'm going to body this bytch Sccit, and when I'm done, everyone need to toss some negs at his rep for lying on me :martin:

you-done-you-know-it.gif

1. Sccit will co-sign anyone he think is antagonistic towards me, and he will LIE to do it. He says he saw Luken whipping the Lambo on the IG, huh? :sas1:

How, when Luken himself stated the Lambo was NEVER POSTED TO HIS INSTAGRAM?

:martin:

2. I did not "make fun of Kobe after his death". This is another lie Sccit and 10bandz have tried to spread in the Laker threads amongst the community because I call them out for their blatant Kobe stannetry and dikk riding.

The video I made was made a day before Kobe Bryant died. In that video, LeBron had surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list, and I literally told KOBE STANS THAT HATE ON LEBRON to eat shyt.

Look up the date LeBron surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list. You will find it was January 25th, 24 hours before Kobe was killed. That video had nothing to do with Kobe-- it was a humorous video directed at Kobe stans.

I literally make comedy call-out videos for a living.

3. Which brings me to the "Delisions" of grandeur, with his illiterate ass.

As I explained earlier, I am famous on the internet. You can verify this by checking out my channel, which is nearly 200k at the moment. I have 44 MILLION views. Yes, MILLION, with an M

I have over 80k followers on Instagram:

There are at least two wiki articles on me and my work:

There's even a website that attempts to calculate my net worth (They're waaaaay off. Needs more zeroes)

Count that shyt up: 44m views, 200k subscribers, 80k followers on IG, multiple independent outlets reporting on and cataloguing me, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Where are these "delisions"?

Now, I expect a healthy NEG TRAIN on this bytch ass nikka Sccit. :birdman:

That site says that your net worth is 230k. You say they need to add more zeroes, as in plural. So, are you saying your net worth is 23 million? :whoo:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This @Th3Birdman dude is going a bit too hard in the paint against @Luken. :patrice:

Wonder what his previous alias was. Definitely not a new user.

1) Luken called him out first

2) the th3birdman obviously knows how the internet works lol

The owner is also in the first pic that he posted. Right here in the top right as Luken takes the picture before he tows the car.

Omg lol

That's probably his friend stew (aka the guy with all of the exotic whips that his ig friends keep referring too)